Predator 5 - Prey (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m very intrigued by this one. I hope it’s good aswell. Weird that it’s on Hulu but then I remember Disney has the rights
Prey was in pre-production before the Disney takeover of Fox. Hopefully Disney kept their noses out of it. John Davis is still producing so he's the ones to look out for.

202208-empire-predator-1.jpg

I'm interested to see the details. Looks like the mask only covers half the head.

Yeah - the mask covers his eyes & center part of his mouth, with the mandibles being exposed either side.

You can see that "in action" in the trailer.

I LOVE the design so far - the bodyweight, mask/mandibles and the dreds. Something different without going too far off the reservation (pun totally intended).

Does Hot Toys still have the license to Predator?
I remember them showing a prototype for Predator from that terrible Shane Black movie but they never put it into production. How long ago was that?

This film any good?

Hell yeah - but there's couple of scenes that are a bit intense (per posts above).

I keep meaning to watch it again but haven't quite got in the right "mind space" yet, since I NOW know what I'm in for :eek:

TOTALLY not one for the kids (or likely the missus).

Hell yeah - but there's couple of scenes that are a bit intense (per posts above).

I keep meaning to watch it again but haven't quite got in the right "mind space" yet, since I NOW know what I'm in for :eek:

TOTALLY not one for the kids (or likely the missus).

I've been meaning to watch it for a while. Where's it streaming in the UK?

Thanks bro. I'm an old school metaller at heart. Good old Eddie personified everything awesome about METAL 🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟
View attachment 587255

Yarp! - I had to pause a couple of times when watching the show to figure out it was Maiden's "Piece Of Mind" cassette he was holding - nice moment!

Yarp! - I had to pause a couple of times when watching the show to figure out it was Maiden's "Piece Of Mind" cassette he was holding - nice moment!

Yep here's a cool interview with the costume designer where she talks about the work that went into his look. Eddie is at 8.49.

Such a wicked character.

Back