Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i paid $34 on ebay for the boots months ago along with the sheva pants that came with it

I still need a good pair of boots, and work on her hair. Anyone know good sculpting materials?

Hi...
New in the forum...
I only own a Battlesuit Jill...
Dunno too much about 1/6...
Nice to meet ya'll...

Hi...
New in the forum...
I only own a Battlesuit Jill...
Dunno too much about 1/6...
Nice to meet ya'll...

Welcome again arael :wave

You should probably pick up the RE Alice while she is still cheap if you have any interest in her!

I know...
But I dunno what do do first...
I also want Midnigth Wesker, who becomes more expensive by the minute...
Alice before she becomes more expensive or Wesker before he becomes as hard to come by as Leon?

I agree if you can afford MN Wesker go for it! I'm still trying to purchase one, but prices are way too high.

I know...
Alice before she becomes more expensive or Wesker before he becomes as hard to come by as Leon?

wlecome, :wave

it sucks to get in the 1/6th game so late, i would say dont even bother with the old re line unless you got some cash to spend

LOL
At the rate I'm saving money I'll probably will be able to get Wesker by July... So far I have about 110 bucks...
I's bad to be a jobless student... And ever worse: to like such an expensive hobby... :gah:

LOL
At the rate I'm saving money I'll probably will be able to get Wesker by July... So far I have about 110 bucks...
I's bad to be a jobless student... And ever worse: to like such an expensive hobby... :gah:

There's no way I could of collected any of this in my college years. NO WAY!

I finished it :D

cz66ouhr.jpg

w00t?s picture is too cool.
I know...
Buy Alice and save for a Midnight Wesker auction. The prices Midnight Wesker BIN's are for on ebay do not reflect what they end for in auctions if you keep an eye out. But you need to wait for an auction to come up which gives you plenty of time to save up. But you will save a chunk of money for the wait. I think i paid £100 less for my midnight Wesker than the cheapest BIN was. And mine was new.

@wOOt? Wow...

I usually do different things with my figures... Like this

As for an auction for Wesker... I'll have to wait for one (and hope it matches a moment whe I have cash)... AND that the seller ships to Mexico... With a tracking number (or else it will get "lost")...
Tough chance...

@wOOt?
So cool...
Does everyone keeps them like that? I have my Jill in her box... I usually only take my figures out to make photoshopings...
(like this one)

Then I guess I'll have to wait for a Wesker in auction that ships to Mexico with a tracking numer (or it will get "lost" in mail) that appears when I have some money...
Tough chance...

Back