Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a small world :wave not seem many fellow cumbrians on here
Trust us to live in the only place in england that has no shops with all these goodies in eh :slap

There is actually a couple of people i have came across (but never met) on ebay and here that are from around these parts. I was watching some auctions on ebay and the guy was about 2 minute walk from my house!

We may not have any shops but we have good taste!

yeah there was someone from whitehaven on ebay few weeks ago selling a tracker pred. I was intending on bidding but forgot about it lol typical :)

Thats the guy! Or maybe it was me... We both sold our Tracker Predators on ebay but i sold mine a week or two before him. But my username is this on ebay too so i assume it wasnt me or youd of remembered

it might have been you mate, I think it was before xmas the auction was running.
All these Biohazard figures are new to me, i had seen them in the shops & stuff & played the games but never really got into them at the time.
I mainly concentrated on Terminator Salvation then predators, Ordered Afterlife Alice over the weekend but just starting to get into the Various Jill Valentine stuff they do look quite good. You got any opinions on them mate? Are they as good as they look in the proto pics ?

Battlesuit Jill Valentine is probably one of the best figures i have ever owned. The headsculpt could do with being more angry and her suit with exposed chest is a bit thick around the zip but its stuff you can't help when your making videogame to real material. They are the only gripes i could really have for it. But if you can afford it id say snap it up ASAP. Comes with so much cool stuff and has the robe so you can have the alternate look. I have just Sold my RPD Leon and i am down to just owning Battlesuit Jill and Wesker from the games and id rather sell Midnight Wesker before Jill she is that cool of a figure.

I have never had BSAA Jill. And i probably wont either. Its probably a fun toy but its not a look i favour

:D Yeah it was the battlesuit version that caught my eye & the ones ive seen for sale over here aint that expensive about £149 but theres a swiss shop selling them for £120 so might get it from there.
Still cant decide if to bite the bullet & get the Brothers Production zombie killer for the extinction outfit theres always that thought in the back of your mind that hot toys will get around to doing it. But then again they might not ever do it. lol its like mind games with HT :panic:

Oh i forgot to ask, theres pics floating around with the overcoat & mask on the battlesuit figure but i cant see it mentioned in the HT specs, does the figure come with coat & mask ?

The coat and bird mask do come with BS alice. It was something they decided to throw in later. So really it adds 4 looks to her (Zipped up, zipped down with spider, down with no spider and as the mysterious person until the unveiling). On top of all the guns and stuff she comes with and ammo/grenades and first aid spray ect.

If you can get it for around £120-£130 posted its a good price. Id love Hot Toys to revisit older Alice's but im not confident they will which is why i made a couple of my own. I really want to make ninja Alice from afterlife but i just feel like ive hit the wall at the moment it feels like im always buying stuff to make a new alice.

And i took this for you...

dscf1242o.jpg

Because it could be you're resident birds if you bought Jilly!

And just some random ones of old i took :-/

dscf0599q.jpg

dscf0602b.jpg

photo0012pd.jpg

spa5633.jpg

Edit : went out of my way to take this picture but forgot to add it

dscf1256y.jpg

Last edited:
It certainly does look cool & with the coat & mask included i think its gotta be purchased ASAP lol Cheers for the pics its better to see how things look for real than relying on proto pics as they are often slightly misleading.
Think i'll also just go ahead & get the zombie killer figure for a kit bash alice extinction there only about £90 on ebay to impatient to wait on HT to get there finger out :nono

Im off for the night mate gotta be up for crapo work lol hope to catch ya again on here :wave

Phil

It hurts seeing BS Jill posing like that. The damn suit is tight as hell.

Indeed it is...
But that didn't kept me from posing her in many of the poses seen in the videogame before she is unmasked by Wesker...

The National Treasure for the Buying of figures appears to have diminished despite my attempts to save money for Wesker... WTF!?
And with Operation Raccoon City on the way I see the Treasure drying like a jellyfish in the sun...

Back