Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sooo gutted last night. Got outbid on a BSAA Chris at the last 2 seconds. It was £143 then i bid £200 and it ended at £205 2 seconds later. And he is one i really want and need :(

photo0007ta.jpg

photo0006p.jpg

I really want more info on Ada too! And the HCG Axeman :-/

funny, ordered a jill bsaa a couple of hours ago for $200 extremely excited as it's my first venture into hot toys. also ordered a chris s.t.a.r.s. right now for the same price

I don't believe you'll have the same experience as I will. The Rubber suit on Jill is really great looking but she can't do too wide of a range of movements in it lol.

Bakurenoh, i had the same experience about 2 days ago. i got outbid by 5 dollors on a brand new midnight wesker with 5 seconds left, only 255 for the figure :( yeah cosmo i love the look of battle suit but right now shes not high priority for me especially with her posing issue

my local toy store "toy anxiety" has that Krauser, but I want the regular ver. LOL

once i get the body for chris i will post some pics of him, only have stars chris and rpd leon though, as the first 2 games are my fav, i got leon when he first came out, and he was the first ht figure i bought, and he is still in perfect condition with tight sturdy joints, i am honestly amazed that his original body has withstanded this long

I just want a new Leon. A better Jill would be nice too... don't like either one they released. (Maybe we'll get them both if they are in RE6)

Back