Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my RE display update:
With a recent custom Chris Redfield from Afterlife (I'm just missing his boots which will be in this weekend)
DSC03500.jpg

DSC03499.jpg

I know there's a lot on one shelf and with Alice on the way that's 8 figures on one shelf, I may have to split them up for more dynamic posing space.

Here's my RE display update:
With a recent custom Chris Redfield from Afterlife (I'm just missing his boots which will be in this weekend)
DSC03500.jpg

DSC03499.jpg

I know there's a lot on one shelf and with Alice on the way that's 8 figures on one shelf, I may have to split them up for more dynamic posing space.

Awesome! I might make one too. Great pictures, btw. :hi5:

Got a new toy today!

photo0010jy.jpg

And some more pics to follow...

photo0013dn.jpg

photo0015c.jpg

photo0017st.jpg

photo0018ct.jpg

photo0019g.jpg

photo0020yj.jpg

Weeee. I really want Ada :(

And a cheap little video but... nostalgic music woo [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NiQ63NVRXM"]Collection update sep 27th 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I will weep if they make an official one after the cost of all the bits to make this one :(

Awesome! I might make one too. Great pictures, btw. :hi5:

Thanks, it was fairly cheap to make if you use the HT truetype head and a bbi 3.5 body which goes for only $16, they fit perfectly together and you can swap the hands for HT hands. The total cost for Chris with the stand was less than $60. If you want a list breakdown of the parts I used, shoot me a PM.

Got a new toy today!

photo0010jy.jpg

And some more pics to follow...

photo0013dn.jpg

photo0015c.jpg

photo0017st.jpg

photo0018ct.jpg

photo0019g.jpg

photo0020yj.jpg

photo0021pk.jpg

Great collection you got there, I love the Alice's!!! I have to see if I can pick up the Extinction one.

RE figures are a lot more price friendly (despite being expensive in cases). And on top of the price thing even though i was only short of maybe 4 Predator figures and i had them all is that i wasnt only buying HT predator items i also have a wall of Sideshow Predator items and still have some to buy. So i decided i didnt want EVERYthing predator and nothing of RE because i probably like RE more. So i decided to purely get "Predators" HT figures and sell the rest of them i had. Though of course if a DX Dutch or something came out id be on it.

Man, i got lucky this morning on ebay. STARS Chris Redfield and STARS Wesker £99 Buy it now's mint/complete. I passed on the Wesker as i already have a STARS and Midnight. But somebody bought him shortly after i saw it though which is probably for the best i didnt want to have 3 Weskers. But all though i only got STARS Chris this week i bought the £99 one too. I will display him normal and Gatling gunned i suppose.

I really need more shelf space now though ive practically ran out

photo0004c.jpg

There is shelves lower down that are empty but i refuse to display my figures near the ground! (especially when ive got a big dog who likes to come in my room tail wagging)

taking me forever to complete this here a little wip almost done waiting for the wig and sweater and watch

DSCN3361.jpg

Unfortunately, no. I bid on a pair a week ago, but they went for a super high price a few seconds before it ended. Still on the hunt.

Back