Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sort of been out of the Hot Toys game for about a year now and I was wondering if anybody could tell me about what the average time between the Hong Kong release and when Sideshow gets it in stock is these days. I couldn't believe the exclusive version of this was still up for pre-order at Sideshow, so I had to order it since I sold both of my other Hot Toys Jacks.

I've sort of been out of the Hot Toys game for about a year now and I was wondering if anybody could tell me about what the average time between the Hong Kong release and when Sideshow gets it in stock is these days. I couldn't believe the exclusive version of this was still up for pre-order at Sideshow, so I had to order it since I sold both of my other Hot Toys Jacks.

it's usually about a month after it's released in HK. But DX Indy has been the exception I believe in that SS had him the week after he was released in HK

Well, they aren't taking orders outside of the US for the exclusive version, which is probably why they're still around. :monkey2

307291_215680101827321_138228759572456_633060_40124562_n.jpg

:monkey2 it's so pretty...why aren't you released yet :monkey2

that's one of my favs too from all of the convention pics. with the PERS, 2 heads and good accessories, this figure is going to have an almost infinite amount of good poses which equals lots of good opportunity for pics

Back