Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a "Jack" slip in a meeting at work today. I was explaining how a change in our companies shipping policy was going to benefit us more than the customer, however we must figure out how to inform them in a way that makes it sound like a benefit. I finished my statement with the one word question "savvy?", in accidental Jack form.

Truth be told, I've been wanting to use that for a while now. :lol

I had a "Jack" slip in a meeting at work today. I was explaining how a change in our companies shipping policy was going to benefit us more than the customer, however we must figure out how to inform them in a way that makes it sound like a benefit. I finished my statement with the one word question "savvy?", in accidental Jack form.

Truth be told, I've been wanting to use that for a while now. :lol

:lol totally did this on accident to a customer the other day after watching POTC 4 before heading to Staples, the office stupid-store.

Another photo of this great lookin figure!

6201057412_8d29daf217_b.jpg

Source: www.elljay-hobby-collection.com/

I can honestly say that I have never sat down and watched a full Indy movie. Yes you can hate me. Glad the fans got a fig of him though.

Raiders is a classic film. If you are going to see one that would be it. I've been so caught up in that thread I've total neglected this one :peace

Sorry if this has been :thwak to death but do we know a release date yet?

This figure blew me away from the first image they showed. PO that very day! I hope they don't mess with it and release it as is.

Wow the waiting on this is getting to be ridiculous! You would think that they would at least tell us something. This was going to be my first Hot Toy but it seems like Captain America will be my first. I had Jack on order from day one. I WANT MY JACK!!!!!!!!!!!! At least give us something to go on here.

SNSGUY

I thought there were going to be pictures at the end of the month? Few days left. Hope SS is still getting this in November. I got it from a retailer in Texas so whenever they do, I got to wait another 2 weeks.

Back