Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I hope the buttons on his shirt and coat are sewn on, I was missing some on my first Jack right out of the box, little buttons like that never seem to stay on with just glue, at least not what the manufacturers use, I put them back on with superglue and they stay.

Really pumped up to see the actual figure of this. :yess: Glad I sold my AWE Jack lately as I thought no one will be interested now that this figure is coming up. Phewh! :lol

I remember your troubles with the original Jack, but I think you're safe this time, all the flaws in the first Sparrow seem to be resolved, most especially the skin tone. Hot Toys went through a weird period with skin tones when the first Jack came out, even the Rambo 3 and M65 Rambo have it a bit, though not so bad as Jack, that almost grey, in Jack's case a bit too dark, skin. This new Jack looks as good as the Terminator Salvation figures, standard flesh tones with nice dirtying effects.

If it comes out like it did at comic-con then I think you're right. It looked great there so I'll be happy with that effort.

Well in the Alter Ego newsletter, they say that there's no definite date on when this will be released, but Sideshow has told them sometime in November. So Jack and Supes in November :slap good thing I'm pretty much done with christmas shopping

Where is 1/6 scale barbossa, hot toys???? ><

I just need to live it here too.
In case if HT really looks through all this offtopic...

171729092.jpg

I know right....what's the holdup already.....I want my Jack's....NOW.....after watching the 4th POTC OST I'm ready for the 5th installment....

Yeah hopefully they got creative with the packaging. I'm sure it will be similar to the other DX boxes with a picture of a rum bottle or his hat.

I can't wait to see the packaging, HT puts thought into it and I'm sure that Jacks will be awesome.

I bet it's really simple and classic. Those are the best one IMO. Probably with the credits on the back and a bio about jack on the inside. I wonder if they will include anything physical like with TDK's line, (joker cards and batarangs).

I bet it's really simple and classic. Those are the best one IMO. Probably with the credits on the back and a bio about jack on the inside. I wonder if they will include anything physical like with TDK's line, (joker cards and batarangs).

Good point did any of the other DX's come with anythjng?? As far as the box is concerned im thinking maybe a wood textured box kind of like a treasure chest.

Good point did any of the other DX's come with anythjng?? As far as the box is concerned im thinking maybe a wood textured box kind of like a treasure chest.

DX01 Joker: Replica Joker Cards

DX02 Batman: Foam Batarangs

DX03 MJ: "Bad" record, not sure if it's actually playable though

DX04 Bruce Lee: :dunno

DX05 Indy: Small Map with the red travel lines

So hopefully Jack comes with something. Maybe the map that they got from Sao Feng in AWE??

Last edited:
DX01 Joker: Replica Joker Cards

DX02 Batman: Foam Batarangs

DX03 MJ: "Bad" record, not sure if it's actually playable though

DX04 Bruce Lee: :dunno

DX05 Indy: Small Map with the red travel lines

So hopefully Jack comes with something. Maybe the map that they stop from Sao Feng in AWE??

The map would be cool.

No, that would just result in too many of us going after the fountain of youth!:panic:

I can see a CNN article covering this :lol

"As hundreds of deranged members from the SSF cult gathered to find the fictional Fountain of Youth mapped by Hot Toys, the company has refused to comment on the widespread panic it has created amongst collectors"

:rotfl

Back