Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a few ht on order coming soon... but this is the one i'm anticipating the most simply because i dont know how the final sculpt is going to come out. supes i already know exactly how it's going to look like. ditto milla. ditto cap. but this... fig is to be released soon and we still have no clue what kind of improvement has been made to the 1st or 2nd face, or if there's still a 2nd face at all.

everytime i peek into this thread i hope to see a tweaked sculpt to best the eb's sculpt. hopefully that's the surprise party ht is planning for us.

Well, they aren't taking orders outside of the US for the exclusive version, which is probably why they're still around. :monkey2

it's usually about a month after it's released in HK. But DX Indy has been the exception I believe in that SS had him the week after he was released in HK

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info, guys. Hope we don't have to wait too much longer for this.

TWO great heroes...TWO great figures...

IndyJack.jpg

I can honestly say that I have never sat down and watched a full Indy movie. Yes you can hate me. Glad the fans got a fig of him though.

I can honestly say that I have never sat down and watched a full Indy movie. Yes you can hate me. Glad the fans got a fig of him though.

You should watch them because they are classics that everyone should see at least once...I am a big fan of the series, however, I was really let down by HT and will not be getting him :(

But Jack on the other hand- I am struggling from ordering a 2nd :lol

Wasn't he a DX though? What's wrong with him? You could always make a Han Solo Bash :lol

Jack is ____ing awesome.

What's wrong with Indy? :lol Uh... where to begin?

Jack is amazing though, HT have really outdone themselves..lets just see some more figures from the series now! :D:impatient:

U should really check out the recent pics Jamie. Indy is looking much better.

Okay, I'll head over now and have a look...I don't think I can justify the price tag though. At $240 I expect absolute perfection, not something that just doesn't wow me...if Jack was $300, I'd still get him because it completely blows me out of the water every time I look at him :lecture

that's why I'm getting two Jack's.....he looks fantastic.....I originally had three on order but realized that was pretty dumb when there are so many great figures still coming...

i have a few ht on order coming soon... but this is the one i'm anticipating the most simply because i dont know how the final sculpt is going to come out. supes i already know exactly how it's going to look like. ditto milla. ditto cap. but this... fig is to be released soon and we still have no clue what kind of improvement has been made to the 1st or 2nd face, or if there's still a 2nd face at all.

everytime i peek into this thread i hope to see a tweaked sculpt to best the eb's sculpt. hopefully that's the surprise party ht is planning for us.

For the cost of the figure, there's now way they can omit the 2nd face without pissing off customers, unless they discount the price.

It would be rather silly to make a detachable face with only one option to choose from.

Maybe that's what Cannibal King Jack's for. :dunno

EDIT: On that note though, it WOULD be sweet for Cannibal King's Jack to be able to switch faces with the DX, and so forth with other Jack releases. Would allow for a great non-cannibal, original trilogy, shorter-darker-haired Jack.

Maybe that's what Cannibal King Jack's for. :dunno

EDIT: On that note though, it WOULD be sweet for Cannibal King's Jack to be able to switch faces with the DX, and so forth with other Jack releases. Would allow for a great non-cannibal, original trilogy, shorter-darker-haired Jack.

That's a damn genius idea!

True, there's a lot of pressure riding on this figure with so much praise that it's getting for being "perfect," and I think if we start getting faulty ankles or something worse, ppl will come down so hard. I know I would :lol

True, there's a lot of pressure riding on this figure with so much praise that it's getting for being "perfect," and I think if we start getting faulty ankles or something worse, ppl will come down so hard. I know I would :lol

No more pressure than Indy or Cap- and they turned out great (IMO). This one could be the best one they do this year....IF THEY EVER GET IT OUT!!!!:gah:

Back