Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been a long wait. The Cannibal throne never released. As did this headsculpt:

5736837732_14764bf57c_o.jpg

HotToys-POTC4-CaptainJackSparrow_4.jpg

^But I am really happy with the figure. In fact it's still my favourite figure of my collection. I do hope that they'll make a Barbossa one day. :lecture

Yeah I'm glad that had head sculpt did not get released as it doesn't do the figure any justice at all!

We'll get more Sparrow once the next movie gets released (at which point they may revisit the older films as well)

Yeah, we probably will get another Jack at the very least. And maybe the villain too - though they might not be willing to go very deep into the line, depending on how the movie is received.

I'm hoping that, with the n ew movie coming out, they'll cash in on hype and give us a Barbossa and Davy Jones 2.0. :pray:
Also, they hinted at a new 'Cannibal King' Jack Sparrow a few years back.

I could see the Cannibal King project being dead in the water.

If the hype for the new movie is great enough, we may well see a Barbossa at last, especially as he's going to be in the new film.

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm also curious to see Javier Bardem's character.

On another note, talking about these movies makes me want to watch them again. :lol

Those are awesome pics! I'm not sure why, but the filter reminds me a bit of the pirate paintings they have in Disneyland at the POTC/HM gift shop.

DSC_5407.jpg

With the return of Orlando Bloom's character Will Turner we may even get a new updated Captain Turner figure. #Dream

Back