Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an absolutely amazing display Pro Design. Thanks for the pics. This is still one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. I've sold off a lot of my collection, but so far I haven't been able to part with this guy. If I had the setup you have I'd be even less likely to ever sell him.

Very cool pro design. What's a pirate without some booty!

That is an absolutely amazing display Pro Design. Thanks for the pics. This is still one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. I've sold off a lot of my collection, but so far I haven't been able to part with this guy. If I had the setup you have I'd be even less likely to ever sell him.

thanks!!

honestly wasn't that hard to put the display together... and 90% of it you can replicate from hobby lobby. it's where i bought all the stuff. it all ran me around $30 to get everything... so fairly inexpensive.

thanks!!

honestly wasn't that hard to put the display together... and 90% of it you can replicate from hobby lobby. it's where i bought all the stuff. it all ran me around $30 to get everything... so fairly inexpensive.

Nice! Not expensive at all considering the final results. It adds a lot to the presentation.

IMG_3709.jpgIMG_3719.jpgIMG_3801.jpgIMG_3724.jpg

A couple pics of my Jack Sparrow setup - The longer I have him....the more I love him. What a fantastic figure. Sorry for the flipped images
20170217_003008.jpg20170217_003111.jpg20170217_002801.jpg

Attachments

• 20170217_003315.jpg
    20170217_003315.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 374
You're welcome to it...No stealing necessary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back