Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How hard is it to take his coat on and off? Will it be a hassle?

EDIT: I removed it.

kW5QOyt.jpg

Decided to pull the trigger and pick this guy up. So glad I did and added him to my collection! The likeness is one of the best they have done to date in my opinion! Also I saw some examples of displays so I wanted to put one together with some custom builds... Here it is so far...

Decided to pull the trigger and pick this guy up. So glad I did and added him to my collection! The likeness is one of the best they have done to date in my opinion! Also I saw some examples of displays so I wanted to put one together with some custom builds... Here it is so far...

Very nice display! Your opinion is actually fact.:lecture Still one of the best likeness ever.

That's a great looking display, and a good way to incorporate some of those extra accessories. :clap

Very nice display! Your opinion is actually fact.:lecture Still one of the best likeness ever.

Thx guys

Def was a lot of fun putting the display together! Got a few other things to make and add before I'm happy and done...

This figure I think will be one to stand the test of time. With the new movie coming out sometime next year, we'll see what HT will do with a new Sparrow and how it will compare to this one.

Only way they top this one is if they actually put some effort into it. Can it be done? Yes. Will it be done? Only if all super hero movies come to an end and they try :lol

yup! too many iron men on their plate! and even if they revisit it... i just don't see how it can be improved. i'm blown away by the likeness! it literally looks like a miniature depp!

Back