1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Image result for jar jar binks tongue zapped gif

Guaranteed there’s going to be a bunch of new figures from episode seven of The Mandalorian.

Spoiler Spoiler:

OT, Andor, maybe the odd PT figure like TPM Obi-Wan. This Mando series is an abomination and I’m steering clear of anything from it, it has even stained some of my figures from the first 2 seasons like the s2 Mando, durasteel is the definitive one to me as that’s when he was a badass and far removed from being Bo-Katan’s old house cat.

I'm still interested in the OT Imperials that were not made but shown, or in some that need to be made:

Death Star Trooper/Navy Trooper
Snow Commander
Sandtrooper (the other 2)
Death Star Droid
Veers in AT-AT armor
Other OT officers

And I might buy my only non-OT Imperial Hot Toys figure, if they make a Jar-Jar. I would move him on the collection shelves in funny poses. :lol Maybe I'll try looking for a good 1/6 Mr. Bean figure as well. BTW any recommendations for a nice 1/6 Mr. Bean?

The last missing piece to complete Anakin's tragic life at this point is TPM slave little Ani.
Not sure how possible it’d be considering the actor and what he’s been through. Although I’m sure he’d welcome the money in his pocket.

I’m hoping for the anniversary that you get two options:

1) Slave Ani (aka Boba’s Starship Abi) with Podracer. I think this might actually sell well.

2) End of film Padawan Ani. This could come only in a 2-pack option with Obi-Wan (who of course would also be sold separately).

If they make 1 then they might as well give option 2.

I'd love to see an OT TIE Pilot - don't really mind under what packaging banner (ROTJ 40th, Mando, Andor etc). (I'd also really like Poe Dameron, but since the founder doesn't like the ST movies that's unlikely to happen.)

I'd love to see an OT TIE Pilot - don't really mind under what packaging banner (ROTJ 40th, Mando, Andor etc). (I'd also really like Poe Dameron, but since the founder doesn't like the ST movies that's unlikely to happen.)

There’d be a lot more than packaging differences between a ROTJ 40th/OT TIE Pilot release and a Rogue One derived RO/Mando/Andor one.

No preference?

Poe would be the only ST figure I’d consider since I have a pilot focus but yeah, definitely unlikely.

Last edited:
There’d be a lot more than packaging differences between a ROTJ 40th/OT TIE Pilot release and a Rogue One derived RO/Mando/Andor one.

No preference?

Poe would be the only figure I’d consider since I have a pilot focus but yeah, definitely unlikely.
Yeah, I just figure having no preference would just mean more chances to see one! I think the jumpsuit for Rogue One is a shiny shellsuit rather than fabric? But honestly, if that's true I only know that because of the Sideshow releases and not because of my observant eye.

Yeah, I just figure having no preference would just mean more chances to see one! I think the jumpsuit for Rogue One is a shiny shellsuit rather than fabric? But honestly, if that's true I only know that because of the Sideshow releases and not because of my observant eye.

Yes that is correct, the RO jumpsuit is nylon instead of fabric. Some minor differences throughout but mainly the helmet and armor are also very different.

I suppose at this point, most would agree and be happy if Hot Toys made either version. Unfortunate they haven’t taken the opportunity for the RO with the Disney+ appearances.

I’d like for them to do the OT version first but I certainly wouldn’t say no to the RO either even though I still have the SSC.

Guaranteed there’s going to be a bunch of new figures from episode seven of The Mandalorian.

Spoiler Spoiler:
The ones you refer to as dark troopers were actually Imperial Super Commandos (phase 2) and there was both standard white amd white with red markings versions of those (trooper and officer I presume) so a 2 pack is possible.
The new darktrooper armour Gideon wears would be cool and it suggests that maybe a new darktrooper will appear in next episode...

Praetorian guard might end up being a single realease with 3 weapons I expect.

IG-12 and Grogu are almost certain.

Plus there is possibility of flashback clones from earlier episode (standard, 501st and Coruscant Guard, all easy repaints) though I expect they would likely only do the Coruscant guard as they have other versions of plain and 501st just released or up for order.

They remind me a bit of the Mandalorians from the Old Republic.
I went right to this too. I'm under the impression that they were trying to combine the way they looked in TLJ with the Royal Guard look from ROTJ, but my mind went straight to The Old Republic. My desperate mind was hoping it was an easter egg to it becoming canon again lol

So who had Batman with Armory setup for $565 on on their bingo card for next pre-order to go up?

I went right to this too. I'm under the impression that they were trying to combine the way they looked in TLJ with the Royal Guard look from ROTJ, but my mind went straight to The Old Republic. My desperate mind was hoping it was an easter egg to it becoming canon again lol

Glad I wasn't the only one! I was thinking old school The Old Republic, which makes sense with Gideon and his obsession with the Mandalorian culture.

Back