Is Mando the next Ironman for HT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think Disney figured out Mando armors can be the next ironman in terms of merchandise. It would not be surprising that sooner or later we will have a 100 Mando team fighting some war and the variation and colors would be more than ironman since ironman story is based on Tony he can only and only need so many ironman suits. But Mando, they can make them like Stormtroopers but with individual armors.

I think it is a Hot Toys wet dream.

Mando S3 dealt the whole thing a knock-out blow, everyone is sick of him and Grogu. People can’t give the HT durasteel Mando away around here, and that is a very nice figure from a good series, but it feels a long time ago now.

Personally speaking, I've enjoyed collecting from TM, and have no regrets. I mainly have select characters from the first 2 seasons that represent most of it for me. The show had some interesting characters, and I feel that seasons 1-2 had a good story to tell.

By this time, the original durasteel Mando has been rereleased in the blurrg set.

Currently, there's 2 versions of Beskar Mando and the Child chilling on the shelves..... the 1st gen silver paint and 2nd gen chrome finish.

Factor in the collector and deluxe editions, and that's a lot of product hanging around that's now been seeing significant discounts. Not to mention all the other TM character releases languishing for years now due to over production. Think Bogo sales.

This is reminiscent of trends that are often repeated. The Sun rises... runs it's course... and sets at the end of the day.

1703028162536.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyway seems Ashoka is the new ironman with all their trooper variants.

The Ahsoka show is getting a ton of attention, but still, not the new Iron Man lol.

Back