1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What will be the next HT Star Wars figure revealed?

Moff Gideon...

Monk Fett...

Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike...

Make the call... Win the dream... Be a winner!

I'm going to call "any 'trooper version we saw during the last episode." Hell, we may even get e-web Stormie. But probably Mortar Trooper - 'cause you know how HT is.

I would love for it to be Bathroba Fett, but I dont see him being NEXT, largely due to the headsculpt. I would be deeee-lighted to be wrong, though.

I think definitely Gideon, he was teased at the same time as Sand People. The real question is who will be next between Kuiil, Cara, Greef, Armorer, Cobb, Ahsoka, Bo, Fett?

I don't think it will be a season 2 character so my best guess is Cara Dune.

Han bespin obviously

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
They?ll never release it. I thought the December dx would be a Han bespin set. Nope, just Batman (who will be my first non Star Wars hot toy). Maybe on the 80th anniversary of empire.

What will be the next HT Star Wars figure revealed?

Moff Gideon...

Monk Fett...

Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike...

Make the call... Win the dream... Be a winner!

Probably Moff Gideon. I really want them to do a TROS Finn and Poe. As well as a TROS Palpatine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably Moff Gideon. I really want them to do a TROS Finn and Poe. As well as a TROS Palpatine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still can't believe HT didn't do that one. Would have been a day one PO from me.:lecture

The rest of the ST gang are done in 1/6 though.

Careful, round these parts you're gonna get some triggered reactions for mentioning the sequel trilogy.

UMONNDl.png

:lol

Back