1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long has Cody been out of stock? Three years? And there they are in Hong Kong. Holding out on us, thats what HT is doing.

I think i see ESB Fett too. Hes been OOS forever. I decry this state of affairs!! *rabbling*

Think Hot Toys will have a stand at Star Wars Celebration 2023 in London?

Or announcements this weekend?

Nothing announced by Sideshow yet but I don't doubt it either.

Ideally, we would see Cassian, Luthen and maybe Dedra and Mon.

But it'll likely be all the clones you can muster!!!

How long has Cody been out of stock? Three years? And there they are in Hong Kong. Holding out on us, thats what HT is doing.

I think i see ESB Fett too. Hes been OOS forever. I decry this state of affairs!! *rabbling*

ESB Vader, Solo Maul, and ROTJ Leia too. And some TROS I guess.

Nothing I’m after so doesn’t bother me, but almost feels like they held back a case of each just to vex people who hang out in online forums and zoom into their photos to analyze everything they do. :lol

3648AADE-F680-40EF-B9E7-FF0B16F12F35.gif

these figures can often be found all over China/HK long after selling out in the west. I know I saw sooooo many hard to find figures in stores on mainland China when travelling about. I realised they aint so limited after all

That is true; the market is very different there. But usually at independent sellers, hobby shops, toy stores and the like. A lot of older figures can be leftover stock or preowned, too.

It’s very unusual for Hot Toys themselves to have a figure considered sold out several years ago available directly in one of their own stores.

Think Hot Toys will have a stand at Star Wars Celebration 2023 in London?

Or announcements this weekend?
I don't believe Sideshow will be at this Celebration. But there could still be announcements on the internet to coincide (for the hype).

The need for a definitive official Harrison Ford sculpt is real.

I'm not expecting one, but if there ever was a time to get Han and Indy from Hot Toys, it's within the next few months.

Who wants to play ROTJ Bingo?
I'm willing to put all my money on Boushh. I unfortunately don't see them doing another Lando for a long time due to how the ESB one has sold. I'd be shocked if we see Skiff or General Lando.

Back