New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't mind that they removed waist articulation. It just makes the whole torso look that much more in proportion. I'll use one of Faken's pics to show what I mean

I really don't mind it either. I don't miss waist articulation on any of the newer Predators that have come out recently. Bodies look a lot better without it.

The newer preds still have "waist" articulation. I think you meant to say abdominal articulation.

I wish Hot Toys could make rubber bodies more reliable...and add the abdominal joint under rubber muscle...but we all know their track record and that's not happening anytime soon...at least not reliably lol.

I don't mind the ab being gone anymore either. At first it bugged me, but the waist still has the swivel/ball joint and it makes up for the lack of ab crunch.

I mean I'm sure its gonna be awesome but they are getting too bulky. This was an issue when the Predators preds were initially released but I thought they could be bulkier just like Classic could be bulkier. P2, Elder and P1 should not be tho...Well neither should wolf bu I hate his design more than any of them...

Once the figure is mass produced/painted/has netting you won't even see most of that detail on the abs. So I'm not even concerned about that. My main concerns are:

1. Paint scheme, body and head.
2. Accuracy of the armor.
3. Details. Not sure how HT originally confused a bone trophy for a piece of wood!?

you will never get a proper predator figure until pooseph sucksang has ______________ and his licence i________ and himself out of hot toys company.
it's so sad. the worst, blindest and stupidiest sculptor of hot toys will do the final predators remake.
he already sculpted stupid crap body never even trying to see what P2 body should look like.

Last edited by a moderator:
you will never get a proper predator figure until pooseph sucksang has his _______________ and his licence __________ and himself out of hot toys company.
it's so sad. the worst, blindest and stupidiest sculptor of hot toys will do the final predators remake.
he already sculpted stupid crap body never even trying to see what P2 body should look like.

2949190537_b09f1b68c6.jpg

Amazingly enough, I found a Russian version of that meme. :rock

you will never get a proper predator figure until pooseph sucksang has his ____________ and his licence __________ and himself out of hot toys company.

Dude, we get it. You don't like Tsang, you don't like his sculpts, you don't like his figures, yet you keep buying em, which gives you the reason to nag in every page of a HT Predator thread just because you don't like Tsang. Yadayadayada, go buy N___ figures and quit this whining.:pow

*Sensored it. :pfft:

predatorpalm.jpg

I mean CMOoooon! This "NECA" insults are so retarded :lol

It wasn't an insult; if P. wants accurate sculpts, he should stick with NECA and, quite frankly, shut it. He's already shared his opinion more than once on multiple threads and these newest comments of his are laughably extreme.

NECA has the most accurate Predator figure sculpts, so if he's going to react like this every time someone mentions HT, he'd better learn to be happy with NECA's interpretations, however small and cheap they may be. There's no other alternative. B____ing and moaning isn't constructive criticism to get HT to change, either; if someone from HT came across his posts, they'd take it with a grain of salt and just assume he suffered from some sort of compulsive disorder.

You can make Photoshop edits and point out specific flaws all you want (as long as you don't drive people nuts with the same thing over and over), since those at least mean something. Wishing the sculptor of an action figure line dead is just... well, s__t, I have no words to describe how blatantly stupid and childish that is.

Typically, if you want someone to take you seriously (even when you're being critical), it's best not to make comments like P.'s latest.

RIDDICK, мне лень искать подходящий фэйспалм, а этот под рукой. и ваще, идитынафиг по-новому
biggrin.gif

Back