New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when we saw the Berserker in progress pics, he was shown within that month I'm sure.
Didn't his in-progress photos actually come after the official announcement?

Either way, if they're really going to announce a figure or two from every Predator film in 2012, as the announcement implies, then the first has to see official announcement very soon for them to be spaced out.

Didn't his in-progress photos actually come after the official announcement?

Either way, if they're really going to announce a figure or two from every Predator film in 2012, as the announcement implies, then the first has to see official announcement very soon for them to be spaced out.

Yeah there was several in progress pics posted after the announcement but there was 1 or 2 floating around before. I remember because I was waiting to see how it would turn out before looking at getting the NECA Berserker.

Even an announcement now would be a Q2/3 release.

Yeah there was several in progress pics posted after the announcement but there was 1 or 2 floating around before. I remember because I was waiting to see how it would turn out before looking at getting the NECA Berserker.

Even an announcement now would be a Q2/3 release.

The only pictures I remember seeing prior the official specs/pics were the two teaser images.

Then you must have been on some secret insider mailing list :wink1:

I deffo saw it. It was posted on avpgalaxy. I'll dig up the thread and the post date tomorrow when I have a spare hour.:lol

EDIT:

The pic I'm talking about is in the first post:

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=33028.0

Page 3 was the first teaser and page 4 was when the second teaser was posted. Four days after the first pic of Tsang.

Last edited:
It's all a blur to me. Just a constant stream of Hot Toy release after Hot Toy release that I really want.

NECA better run and hide. Yes, yes I went there. :lol

they waited too long to put out a 1/5 P2. Now that we know HT is doing one, SS is doing one, I think people would rather pay more for quality. Neca may still make more 1/5 Preds, but I don't think it would sell as well as if they just released it this year.

It's all a blur to me. Just a constant stream of Hot Toy release after Hot Toy release that I really want.

I don't get crazy or concerned with HT releases cause I know if I miss out, there will prolly be an upgraded one later on anyways.

I don't get crazy or concerned with HT releases cause I know if I miss out, there will prolly be an upgraded one later on anyways.

I'm starting to feel that way as well. No need to worry, I'll just pick it up on the re-release rebound. So much money could have been saved in the past.

they waited too long to put out a 1/5 P2. Now that we know HT is doing one, SS is doing one, I think people would rather pay more for quality. Neca may still make more 1/5 Preds, but I don't think it would sell as well as if they just released it this year.

I don't think they waited 'too long', I mean the 1/5 P1 (I see what you did there!) is still fairly new when you think of it. They were never going to put them both out before 2011 was up. It just happens that the HT announcement came first.

Am I the only one who's thinking that the new body on P2 was done to be more to scale? I'm thinking they'll make their updated preds taller.

Back