New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see this on Attack of the Show?
003-1.jpg

Apparently these will be part of the MOTU SDCC reveal tonight @ AOTS, and there will be some more info on Thursday too...

Not sure if I like the idea... I wanted RGB figures to work with the existing 6" line...

Apparently these will be part of the MOTU SDCC reveal tonight @ AOTS, and there will be some more info on Thursday too...

Not sure if I like the idea... I wanted RGB figures to work with the existing 6" line...

I agree. I would've been all over them at that size. :(

Thats whats supposed to knock my socks off?

Wow. And I've lost faith in mattel. Give me a freaking 6" ghost over this.

Retro talking action, ugh. I think 3 GB Lines going at once will be the end of this license. Venkman will sell and then its going to taper off.

Yea I think they talk. Its cool, I just don't like the idea of 3 differant scales coming at me all at once. I'm guessing these are like Mego scale.

The 6 inchers never moved me--I stopped buying that scale a long time ago. The 12 inch figures need so much post-purchase rework that I can't even look at them, so at least with these they went with a different medium.

Yeah, I'd be interested at the right price point. It sez "Try Me". Do they talk? Is it Lorenzo Music? That would be sweet.

I like these more than the other figures. 6"ers are ok, and yeah you're right Slade the damn 12"ers are too much work. These are something I can get into. And goddamn it they better have Lorenzo Music's voice, ____ you Dave Coulier! RIP Lorenzo. :monkey2

I like these more than the other figures. 6"ers are ok, and yeah you're right Slade the damn 12"ers are too much work. These are something I can get into. And goddamn it they better have Lorenzo Music's voice, ____ you Dave Coulier! RIP Lorenzo. :monkey2

And :duff to Bill Murray for taking up the Garfield mantle in honor of the man!
Yeah, the Garfield movies suck but they led to my favorite line in Zombieland:
"Any regrets?"
"Garfield, maybe."

:lol

Yeah I thought it was funny that he took over for Garfield and I also read that he hand picked Lorenzo for Venkman. The more you know...

Uhg... I keep buying these GB figures by Mattel ONLY because I'm an immensely huge GB fan and collector, but overall I've not been 100% happy with them. I was curious how the RGB figures might turn out, and by the looks of this sneak preview, I'm less then thrilled... again. I really wanted Mattel to do this license justice, and sure... I might be a tad 'nitpicky' about what I'm not happy about, but dagnabit! Some of the mistakes Mattel's made are obvious 'WTF moments'. The MOTU Classics line is friggin awesome... how did the ball get dropped on Ghostbusters?

I'll keep buyin them though, like the drone I am. :monkey1

Back