NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a steal paramoremcr88.

I will be picking him up later this month but the lowest I see for him is around the £75 mark but I think he will probably reach the £100 mark in a few months.

Got mine tonight and man is he impressive. Insanely well done. My only issue is my left arm seems to be somewhat broken in that I can't stretch it out to do the full menacing extended cape out pose. Otherwise I'm really pleased!

Beetlejuice%2018inch%20Action%20Figure%20with%20Sound%20NECA%20copy.jpg

Place batman unmasked sculpt onto beetlejuice body...repaint, and voila!
Bruce Wayne...with a beer gut...wanna get crazy? Add fireplace poker accessory ... Boom! New figure!

Just got my replacement second one and his left leg is broken... I guess i'm not destined to have another batman.

Where at? The knees, the hips?

At the hips. The knee looked really off when I had him in the box. It was pointing completely inwards. My first Batman's knees are somewhat pointed inwards but this one just seemed really off. When I picked it up out of the box and tried to move the leg to see maybe it was just not straight the leg snapped right off. So far I'm 1 for 3 when it comes from gamestop. I'm wondering if I should just order another one or just wait for a sale or something.

I'm going to return this one to the store and think about if I really want another one for the wing pose.

I just contacted Gamestop about the broken arm on mine. Waiting to hear back on an exchange.

The first time i contacted gamestop it took forever to get them on the phone. I eventually got to them and was able to exchange it. Someone in this thread said you can just return it to a gamestop store for a refund which might be faster depending. They did send it back overnight which was awesome but the leg breaking kinda ruined my excitement.

Mine just shipped from toy wars, pretty excited, only paid $63 shipped on black friday.

"Originally Posted by DiFabio View Post
Where at? The knees, the hips?
At the hips. The knee looked really off when I had him in the box. It was pointing completely inwards. My first Batman's knees are somewhat pointed inwards but this one just seemed really off. When I picked it up out of the box and tried to move the leg to see maybe it was just not straight the leg snapped right off. So far I'm 1 for 3 when it comes from gamestop. I'm wondering if I should just order another one or just wait for a sale or something.

I" not sure if this helps ,but i had stiff joints and warped issues with my ironman and west bats ,heat cured both of them ,my west was ,for undisclosed reasons lol ,traveling loose in my jeep with me ,and the heater vents blowing on him , his joints moved freely when warm and still do now ,stiff joints problem solved ,ironman had warped lower legs ,from the twist ties ,im guessing ,stuck him on the radiator ,in my house not my jeep lol ,all straighten out ,.laid him out straight until he cooled ,didn't want his weight deforming his legs again ,better than new ,might be worth a shot ,good luck and if you try it let us know how it turns out cheers chris

I'll definintely try it out if I get another one. I'm wondering if I should return this to store or call up customer service. This one didn't show up in my order history and I don't know how their system will handle it if I send it back to the store.

I'll definintely try it out if I get another one. I'm wondering if I should return this to store or call up customer service. This one didn't show up in my order history and I don't know how their system will handle it if I send it back to the store.

What's with the broken pieces. are these the ones coming from GameStop, WT?? :thud:

No no that's all wrong when the mask comes off his make up vanishes! Haha jk that's an incredible sculpt!!!!

Yeah it's pretty funny the raccoon eyes magically disappear. My wife still can't get her makeup to come off with makeup remover. Waynetech must have the shiznit.

Back