NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrive yet? Really anxious and don't want a bad box I display toys in front of the boxes.

I tried sending you a PM, and posting images in this post, but since I have less than 5 posts I couldn't do either.

Batman arrived Christmas Eve, but am just now getting some time from family/holidays to post some photos.

The figure came shipped in a box that was two boxes taped together. The box was the exact height of the figure's box. Inside the box was loosely packed with brown packing paper. If the shipping box had sustained any smashed corners during shipping, the side of the box that the figure was on would have shown on the figure's box because there wasn't any forgiveness room in the shipping box. With that being said, the box of the figure arrived in great shape, no smashed corners. On the bottom though two corners had very minor "flaps" where two corners were folded up. The "flaps" can be folded back with only a very minor crease showing where the "flaps" are. Since it's on the bottom of the box I don't feel that it is an issue.

Just ordered from GameStop. Read so many positive things and have seen lots of great pics from everyone. Hopefully I don't get a cross eyed one though!

Luckily I've been able to exchange my second Batman from gamestop. Hopefully I'll be able to send it out tomorrow and get one back soon. Customer service number took forever though, I had to wait over an hour to actually talk to someone.

I didn't send mine back in the mail. I just took it to a Gamestop store, got my money back, and ordered another when I got home.

Oh I didn't know you could do that. Jeez I wish I knew that but my local Gamestop is right next to the UPS store that I have to send it in.

Got mine from Gamestop today, in perfect shape! I gotta say, double check those crossed eye ones. I though mine was at first, but I'm guessing it's some sort of optical illusion where the cowl casts a shadow on the inner white portion of the eye. When viewed from below or in direct light, he looks fine.

Has anyone removed the cowl from the head, yet? I'm dying to see what's under there!

Got mine from Gamestop today, in perfect shape! I gotta say, double check those crossed eye ones. I though mine was at first, but I'm guessing it's some sort of optical illusion where the cowl casts a shadow on the inner white portion of the eye. When viewed from below or in direct light, he looks fine.

Has anyone removed the cowl from the head, yet? I'm dying to see what's under there!

I could have sworn I saw someone on NECA's twitter ask about whats under the cowl. Randy said hes gonna try to find some shots of it and post them later in the week. It might have been Sallah but I could be wrong.

found it:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/417332171129778176

Last edited:
Hope Randy can find that pic!

Here's a few I took today. Really, really great figure.
x563.jpg

1b93.jpg

Last edited:
Back