NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such an amazing, fantastic figure. Its 8" version is just as brilliant.

I'm so frustrated NECA won't do 8" versions of Catwoman and Penguin to go with Bats' 8".

Randy replied me on Twitter, saying "we would do this in a second if we could but we don't have the license for that scale".

I don't have space for, nor do a like 1/4-scale figs, so I was really hoping they'd scale down Catwoman and Penguin.
Was holding on getting Bats, wating for the other two. Now I won't get Bats. I don't want to have only Bats standing there. Oh well.... It is what it is.
You never know. Randy always lies like this to surprise us. He said they couldn't do more 7" DC figures and then boom, Bale Batman and Harley showed up. Who knows, maybe for the 25th anniversary of Batman Returns they'll release them in the 7" scale.

If you can get the 7" 89 Batman now I would jump on it without hesitation. The prices for him are only going up and he's getting much harder to find.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone else notice that in the back of today's Turtle Tuesday pic there's a Keaton Batman there? Obviously 1/4 scale.

Not getting my hopes up but NECA has been known to drop hints like this before and it would seem kinda strange to have an 89 Bats laying there as he's already been re-released.

Completely speculating but just maybe we are going to get that Returns Batman we've been asking for...

C11rqUBW8AEN2oS.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that in the back of today's Turtle Tuesday pic there's a Keaton Batman there? Obviously 1/4 scale.

Not getting my hopes up but NECA has been known to drop hints like this before and it would seem kinda strange to have an 89 Bats laying there as he's already been re-released.

Completely speculating but just maybe we are going to get that Returns Batman we've been asking for...

View attachment 315886

It could be a Returns Keaton proto but since this is a BTS photo, this could have been taken when they were discussing on re-releasing 1989 Bats.

Impossible to tell. I'm sure it's just the 1989 one.

You_Doodle_2017-01-11T13_00_34Z.jpg
You_Doodle_2017-01-11T13_09_17Z.jpg

Last edited:
1/4 Returns Bats? I'd be in. I didn't care for the last one.

The 89 is damn good, just not the best articulation.. I have no doubt in my mind that the Returns Batman will have close to the same amount of articulation as their BVS,Begins, and Arkham Knight Batman's.

13320425_10154219389934346_8818402973704994397_o.jpg

DSC00218.JPG

What happened when I put Keaton 89 Bats by himself on my topmost shelf. Lookin pretty damn imposing. XD

For sum dumb reason when on Tapatalk it made me make an Tapatalk account and won't let me use the same user as my normal one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That's odd. I use Tapatalk and I had to make a Tapatalk account, yet I was able to link my SSF account to it and use that. Did you go to your forums, choose Sideshow Freaks, and then go to the settings for that forum?

That's odd. I use Tapatalk and I had to make a Tapatalk account, yet I was able to link my SSF account to it and use that. Did you go to your forums, choose Sideshow Freaks, and then go to the settings for that forum?

Yeah I did can't figure out how to link my acual SF name "Psycho'

Back