NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should get a steamer. I don't trust my self boiling things :p I wonder if an iron would work. Or maybe a blow dyer on low?

Last edited:
An iron would melt it for sure. You may be able to iron it with a towel in between, but i wouldn't risk it. But steaming or dipping it briefly into boiling water works like a charm.

I love that first pic. That's currently how I have my figure posed. In the right setting, this figure looks like it could be one of those 1:1 suits that they have on Hollywood auctions it's that real.

Your cape looks great Tony, as always. Good work.

Man this figure kicks butt for sure... Gonna be getting him at the end of Jan for sure...

Very nice sir tony. Is it possible that your going to do a custom 1/4 keaton cape for purchase? Thanku. Happy holidays

This one yes :) found a way to make it much nicer and it's available. Glad my girl friend and I can finally make this for everyone

I love that first pic. That's currently how I have my figure posed. In the right setting, this figure looks like it could be one of those 1:1 suits that they have on Hollywood auctions it's that real.

Your cape looks great Tony, as always. Good work.

That's a nice pose, I like it this way too, it makes the figure looks much mysterious with the cape cover a good amount of his body. Still happy how affordable this figure is, just hope these joints last.....

Alright I decided I need two. The open winged pose is just too awesome to not display. I don't even know which pose to choose for the second one since I want him holding a batarang, the grapple gun or having the cape down...

Pose it like this. The arm straight out, ready to shoot the grapple is a great pose. Something I'm too afraid to do with the rubber on the Hot Toys version.

batman-michael-keaton.jpg

lol ^

I do like that pose but I think I'm gonna try to put the spear gun on his belt and have him holding a batarang. I tried to put the belt clip thing on earlier but it broke. I just super glued it back together and I hope this time it will fit.

Lol, that Bale looks more derpy with this badass Keaton next to it.

exactly what i was thinking. looks more like the College Humor batman

LOL my crappy photo's not giving the EB Batman justice :lol but yeah, this NECA Keaton Batman kicksass!

Nice idea using the Mattel stand, Heubert!! Looks like he was made for it! As for the cape, you can basically shape the cape any way you want by using a clothes steamer. If you don't have that, then try dipping it in boiling hot water then quickly shaping it while it's still hot (just be careful not to burn yourself) Let it dry, and it should hold its shape.

Thanks man! Yeah, that Mattel stand rocks, it's been kept for ages and I'm glad it has found a purpose now LOL

Thanks for the tip -- will surely try that out! I love how naturally the cape on your NECA 89 Batman drapes!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :wave

luckily i have that mattel stand too! Keaton keeps falling on his bat nose

the posing on this dude can be so simple yet awesome

IMG_20131218_223209.jpg
IMG_20131218_222154.jpg

First picture where I can say that headsculpt reminds me Keaton.

neca-batman-1989-1-4-scale-michael-keaton-action-figure-[2]-1236-p.jpg

It's a pity the 1/4 scale, too big for me...

Back