My new Indiana jones signed find!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bro, i have been in the sports auto. collecotrs world for over 20 years, and hollywood....sorry to say, but this is very fake... i will just give you one telltale sign,,, and they were done by the same forger.... all the sig. bodies are very close in size... spacing of each is also very close...(each letter),, for 6 different people to sign and get all 6 to be so similar it syle is well.... a very very long shot.....and i am looking at a pic at it from about 4 feet away...also i seen a few reral posters, and ford signed on his shirt.... why not this time.. this type of stuff becomes habit... when they sign the same pic or poster they tend to stay in the same area....and lots of times the signee signs where their photo is... they have big ego's.... .....and the poster looks fake,, alot of posters are printed with a roller... it just keeps rolling as the paper feeds... this look stamped..it could have been legit stamped..some print differently.....but there are lots of bright spots to dull on there...... i hope i am dead wrong buddy...could be the glass reflection,,,, and also $600 is a joke.. legit its worth $1,500-2,000 on a real poster.. maybe more in the right auction...i would send this to psa/jsa autnentication in cali....

I have been collecting Staur Wars and Indy autographs for 24 years and can tell you without a doubt that those are fake. Without getting too much into a subject that takes pages to explain.........Lucas is way off even for his old style signature. Harrison is a joke, and Spielberg not correct either. The others...fall into the same category...phony.

Sorry pal, get your money back.

Last edited:
Yesterday at my local collectable place I found a Raiders of the lost ark poster signed by 8 people who either worked or star in raiders. It's my favorite movie of all times. It's a framed poster signed by Harrison ford. George Lucas. Steven Spielberg. Karen Allen. Alfred Molina. John rys Davis. Paul freeman. And John Williams!

97FE9E57-2432-4819-B841-C3FFBF751D25-9820-000004DA454FEA48_zpseee8eef1.jpg

What worries me is a number of the signatures are signed with the same pen, did they pass it around? Hard to say, most things like this are fakes. I NEVER would buy somethimng like this unless I had undisputable proof it was real..very very difficult

If you think it is real and enjoy it that is terrific!

I'm more bothered by the fact that they ruined an original 1-sheet.

Back