2020 Oscars Winers and Losers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, for ****'s sake, it wasn't that good. Brad, c'm'ere a sec.

1566509850949.jpg

- Best Picture
- International Film
- Original Screenplay
- Directing

Excellent movie :clap

I'll never see Parasite cause that's a gross title, and I hate the way the Korean language hits my ears. (Korean chicks are hot though.)

I couldn't possibly give less of a crap about the Oscars though. The only movie I even liked in all of 2019 was Once Upon a Time, and even that I just thought was "OK" and not a knockout or anything.

Oh well....at least for a few glorious thirty minutes at a time, "The Mandalorian" taught me how to feel again, so I'm not a complete ornery old grump yet. Well....95%.

I'd say it deserved it, yeah. I really liked it. It was one of the most original movies I've seen in years. I don't think Joker was ever going to win (Joaquin definitely deserved the best actor win), and I haven't seen 1917 yet though.

I can’t help the timing though

How Trump is looking upon the Asian trade currently and of course the dangerous epidemic going on in China and how other countries are viewing the standards of the Asian community because of this trauma.

Maybe the Academy felt pressured to give the Asian community a lift in these hard times

I know that’s a stretch, but you never know :dunno

How Trump is looking upon the Asian trade currently and of course the dangerous epidemic going on in China and how other countries are viewing the standards of the Asian community because of this trauma.

Maybe the Academy felt pressured to give the Asian community a lift in these hard times

Stranger things have happened IMO

However, I'll be watching it as soon as possible, I was going to see birds of prey but will see parasite instead as it has much better reviews

Oh for ****’s sake... the stupid in this forum is really cranking up in this thread.

Back