Indiana Jones V: with Harrison Ford!!!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do it well, I'm all for it.

I didn't mind Crystal Skull that much. Hated the CGI monkeys though.

If they do it well, I'm all for it.

I didn't mind Crystal Skull that much. Hated the CGI monkeys though.

Funny thing, I was talking to a guy in a fast food restaurant one day who worked on the special fx for KOTCS. Eventually I asked him what part he worked on. He looked embarrassed and went on to say it was the monkey sequence. He said it was crap because the team wasn't given enough time to work on it. I felt bad and reassured him that no matter how good it looked, it would always have Shia Lebouf in it, and no amount of CG could fix that. He laughed.

Indiana Jones and Holy **** Solo was Indy trapped on Earth who found his way back to Galaxy Far Far Away? That explains Solo leather jacket... and the Sasquatch missing in Southern California.

images

I can see it as a passing of the torch story. Maybe an actor other than Shia plays the role of his son and he continues his adventures, in the 1960's. Maybe he can fight in Vietnam or battle hippies, or help the space program? It'll be like Forrest Gump.

In all seriousness Indiana Jones to me was all about the 1930's and 1940's. That's where the stories should stay. Even Crystal Skull was pushing it in set in the 1950's.

I can see it as a passing of the torch story. Maybe an actor other than Shia plays the role of his son and he continues his adventures, in the 1960's. Maybe he can fight in Vietnam or battle hippies, or help the space program? It'll be like Forrest Gump.

In all seriousness Indiana Jones to me was all about the 1930's and 1940's. That's where the stories should stay. Even Crystal Skull was pushing it in set in the 1950's.

I agree, it should of never left the era the original trilogy was in. I just hope if he does get a replacement, it's not an actor that has a lot of baggage with them. I'd prefer for them to be unknown, or not cliche.

Crystal Skull was horrendous. Ford looked like he could barely breathe through some of the action scenes. Give Chris Pine the lead, make him Ford's protege, and bob's your uncle.

Back