2020 Oscars Winers and Losers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember liking Space Camp back in the day. :lol

Because it was co-written by Wicket I assume? And here I thought you weren't a ROTJ fan.:dunno:lol

Osn6acpl.png

giphy.gif

Is Preston in Birds or Prey..I didn’t realize the cast because all the media featured is Robbie :horror

Is.......that Lamar from "Revenge of the Nerds?"

Poor bastard. He's probably been in like a hundred movies and his gravestone is gonna read "Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds." Just like the guy that played Ogre. And probably Booger too, even though he's done a lot of other stuff.

I'm glad I have that movie uncensored on DVD, cause I have a feeling it's gonna go down the memory hole one of these days.

Anyway. You guys were saying?

Is.......that Lamar from "Revenge of the Nerds?"

Poor bastard. He's probably been in like a hundred movies and his gravestone is gonna read "Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds." Just like the guy that played Ogre. And probably Booger too, even though he's done a lot of other stuff.

I'm glad I have that movie uncensored on DVD, cause I have a feeling it's gonna go down the memory hole one of these days.

Anyway. You guys were saying?

Yup it’s Lamar AKA Larry B Scott

Back