Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios Iron Man Film Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the others are available at various etailers even Monger....the Mark 02 was the only one that was hiding....so that one is ordered and I'll decide about the others later.

Can you actually order 2 of these? Mark IIs I mean. Cause I did by accident. I was clicking a bunch cause my ^^^^ was slow and now have 2 different order numbers in my email inbox?

Last edited:
Can you actually order 2 of these? Mark IIs I mean. Cause I did by accident. I was clicking a bunch cause my ^^^^ was slow and now have 2 different order numbers in my email inbox?

It says limit of 2 right on the product page and the limits are always posted on them..:duh

I don't know guys after looking at better pictures of the helmets on SSC site I'm not feeling them. I think I'm going to stick to my SSC 1:1 bust.

It looks like the front of the helmet and facemask have some movement and are opened in the pictures which makes the helmet look stretched out.

I'm just glad to have one on order, if it look bad I'll send it right back to SSC.....or if they announce a 1:1 Mark 02 IM Bust.

Well, with 2, I can at least cancel one, unless they bring out the Mark II 1:1 and then this goes back!

Please god SSC, make the Mark II Bust!! Maybe give him red lights as a EX or something!! Just give us the Mark II 1:1!!!!

It seems kind of weird to have an Iron Monger helmet since, in the film, the "head" of the Monger armor does not go over anyone's head.

Plus it's about 1 1/2 times the size of a human head...

I don't think I'd wear it...a bit heavy...

Considering how big it actually is....length wise it'd be the size of my wife's torso width wise....the pricing isn't too bad on it. Definitely considering it through an AD

I wonder how many they had. I found a couple of ADs with Mark 02 but they were sold out. Wasn't familiar with them and I believe they were overseas not to mention what was withheld to sell direct. If they had all 250 you'd see a Sideshow Exclusive all over this and since it wasn't so I'm wondering just how many they'll get. Interesting that ADs aren't able to add these to their sites either.

According to the MR website, there were only 250 period. But who really knows. They could all just be lying to us and everything is worthless. Not that I really care, cause that's not why I collect.

But I just went back to the MR website and when I looked yesterday, there was a big "Sold Out" in red over the Mark II Helmet. Now there is nothing on the helmet! But going into the Mark II page, it still says that there are only 250 available, so......

Museum Replicas Iron Man The Movie: Mark 02 Helmet

No, I don't mean that there were more than 250. I mean how many of those 250 did SSC actually get. They may have only received orders of 120 lets say which in turn means less people are getting into this than perceived.

Back