Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios Iron Man Film Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ADs are offering 20% discounts on these helmets....the problem is by the time ADs were up to offering these many posted that the Mark 02 was already presold out to retailers. Now its sold out officially I'm assuming form those buying direct and paying the full price. SSC has teased the Mark 01 which should go up tonight and I'm assuming the other ones will be teased tonight and go up next week....the question if they got Mark 02s and how many.

IF they have any at all, it's between 10-50 and I'm guessing on the lower side of those numbers.

Which is ok with me, because I just want a Mark II 1:1 Bust to go along with my Mark III. The Mark II should be the Exclusive one with a low ES, say 500 or lower. That would make having both of them a real treat to me!

The thing is that the Mark 02 can't be just a straight variant.

ironman_armor_mark2.jpg

The thing has rivets all over it and the masking is a bit different with the "black gapping" in the mouth region. I have my doubts that they'll offer up something like this as an exclusive and not as just a regular release if offer it at all.

LSB busts of Mark I II and III would be fine with me

LSBs can get ^^^^ed til Doomsday!! I hate them!! They always seem to ruin a perfectly fine looking character! Look at poor Apocalypse!! That poor retarded, Down Syndrome, MS having mofo!

Back