Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios Iron Man Film Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
45.jpg

Tony Stark, the billionaire industrialist and genius inventor was kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications using technology he originally invented, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man. This is the amazing first helmet he ever produced! Code named Mark 1, it’s expertly hand forged in steel just like the original. Using the actual prop and consulting with Stan Winston Studios you are assured you get Stark Industries quality in this full size, wearable prop replica. Hinged at the top for ease of removal, lined in cut-up suede "work gloves" and fastened at the sides just like the prop used on set. Includes display and hand numbered certificate of authenticity. Stark Industries will only allow 500 to be made, so act quick as a pair of jet propelled boots to be one of the few to brag I am Iron Man. Approx 12” tall x 9” wide x 9.5” deep. 4 lbs. #885030

The Mark 01 is the only one available right now but looks like from the Windlass site they are fully rolling out different versions in waves:

Iron Monger:
70.jpg

Mark 02:
46.jpg

Secretive Mark 03 (looks like the next release):
47.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Here is a pic and specs of the Mark III. We just signed up to be a direct dealer with them so I will have them all up for preorder soon.

Thanks,
Mike

This “final” version of Tony Stark’s incredible Iron Man armor is the peak of human technological achievement. It makes the wearer extraordinarily strong, and resistant to damage even from tank shells and rockets. Equipped with an array of repulsors and missiles, it is nearly unstoppable. Incredibly detailed, replica prop, based on the actual hero prop provided by Stan Winston Studios. Only 1500 of this amazing helmet will be made. Expertly hand formed steel, with the classic color scheme of plated brass and the deep crimson we’ve all come to know as the ultimate Iron Man. This full scale replica features a hand numbered certificate of authenticity and light-up display base so when on display the eyes glow just like the movie version! Will you vow to don the powerful armor to protect the world? 9” tall x 13” long x 8” wide. #885032
$425.00 Suggested Retail Price.

885032-1-L.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I feel like I'm in school today learning all about these products, LOL. The edition sizes are as follows:

Mark 1 500 Pieces
Mark 2 250 Pieces
Mark 3 1500 Pieces
Iron Monger 250 Pieces

With a nice dealer discount on these we do not expect them to last long.

Thanks,
Mike

At least the edition sizes make sense, the Mark 3 will definitely be the most popular (I would think) so it's nice to know there will be a lot of them out there.

Back