Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios Iron Man Film Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Iron Monger is huge!!! He is 14" tall and 11.5" wide....the thing is massive. I will be PO'ing IM because for the price its definitely not bad. I'm just waiting for SSC to offer it up and then make my decision from there.

Are you certain SS will offer these?

Actually Iron Monger is huge!!! He is 14" tall and 11.5" wide....the thing is massive. I will be PO'ing IM because for the price its definitely not bad. I'm just waiting for SSC to offer it up and then make my decision from there.

They've already previewed the Mark 1 to be orderable this Thursday. The Mark 2 is already PreOrder Sold Out according to the Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios and you can't find an e-tailer that has one available.....who do you think realistic took the bulk of those? I guarantee the newsletter has a couple more previewed and they'll continue it out that way.

What's Museum Replicas' webpage?

They've already previewed the Mark 1 to be orderable this Thursday. The Mark 2 is already PreOrder Sold Out according to the Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios and you can't find an e-tailer that has one available.....who do you think realistic took the bulk of those? I guarantee the newsletter has a couple more previewed and they'll continue it out that way.

I soo want the Mark II helmet. I know $450 is a little too much, but I don't want to risk paying more than $450 once these puppies ship out. The 50 deposit, is it refundable?

https://www.museumreplicas.com/museumreplicas/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=iron+man&Exact=True

There are 250 Mark 02 pieces and no e-tailer can get them.....MR is offering a PreOrder Deposit of $50 so they kept a few to themselves....that full price of $450 instead of the $360 average of ADs its keeping me at bay.

No idea if the deposits are refundable or not. As for the Captain America shields someone in here posted that they'd be up next month....

Am I the only one who doesn't think these look right?

No, you're not. The angles are all off, the whole helmet has a squashed look to it. Just a quick glance at the photos on MRs website and publicity photos from the film make it obvious they aren't even trying to be accurate.

I think people will be disappointed with these in person. The first and only time I bought something from them it had rust on it and the pictures don't match up to the finished product.

Son of a ^^^^^. SSC has to have a lot of these for them to sell out and not be listed on any AD's sites......

I think people will be disappointed with these in person. The first and only time I bought something from them it had rust on it and the pictures don't match up to the finished product.

Well.... they have a 30 Day Return Policy.

If it's defective, then I'll send mine back ASAP.

Son of a ^^^^^. SSC has to have a lot of these for them to sell out and not be listed on any AD's sites......

Well, there were only 250 Mark II and they were only offered on the MR website, so......

Mark I and Mark III still for sale. Why isn't SSC selling these??

Last edited:
Back