Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios Iron Man Film Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Mike you must have a very cool school room, please post some pics of your set -up at school.

Look at these I'm seriously considering getting the Mark 02 over the Mark 03 if I do get any. Something about that brushed metal design I absolutely love!

As much as I love Iron Man, the Mark 03 Windlass isn't really doing it for me at least not from that one initial pic.....am considering picking up the Mark 02 though.

Looks like razorsedge is not offering the Mark 2 - perhaps Mike will check in here to
clarify. Perhaps it is available only through the MuRep website due to the small edition
size? So far SSC is not offering the movie helmets.

If SSC offers them it'll pop up in a newsletter I'm not really worried about that. Although over on The RPF the prop enthusiast were going on and on about the inaccuracies of these pieces, from elongations out of sync, to lack of correct rivets to even the wielding marks on the MK01. Knowing RPF they had high rez examples of these to the point where I'm dropping out of them all together. For these prices I expect to be perfect especially when they tote usage of film props so I'll just wait for customs which I'm sure will appear in the hundreds after the inaccuracies have been found and focus on HT's IM Line.

Looks like razorsedge is not offering the Mark 2 - perhaps Mike will check in here to
clarify. Perhaps it is available only through the MuRep website due to the small edition
size? So far SSC is not offering the movie helmets.

Hi Everyone,

The Mark 2 is pre sold out for wholesale. MR told me if they get any cancellations that I will get some. So I have my fingers crossed at this point.

We will have the new Captain America Shields (both versions) up sometime next week.

If anyone has any questions, fire away and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks,
Mike

Yes I've been watching that RPF thread with a heavy heart. Very
unfortunate given that the Windlass versions are metal. And this makes
me very afraid for the upcoming MuRep SW costume line...

If SSC offers them it'll pop up in a newsletter I'm not really worried about that. Although over on The RPF the prop enthusiast were going on and on about the inaccuracies of these pieces, from elongations out of sync, to lack of correct rivets to even the wielding marks on the MK01. Knowing RPF they had high rez examples of these to the point where I'm dropping out of them all together. For these prices I expect to be perfect especially when they tote usage of film props so I'll just wait for customs which I'm sure will appear in the hundreds after the inaccuracies have been found and focus on HT's IM Line.

The Mark 2 is pre sold out for wholesale. MR told me if they get any cancellations that I will get some. So I have my fingers crossed at this point.

I've been trolling a lot of different sites looking for this piece. It seems my only hopes for it are to sit and wait for SSC to offer these up and hope I can get one there. The Mark 02 is the only one I want. :monkey2

I've been trolling a lot of different sites looking for this piece. It seems my only hopes for it are to sit and wait for SSC to offer these up and hope I can get one there. The Mark 02 is the only one I want. :monkey2

Im thinking the same thing as Im getting the SSC 1:1 bust for sure, the Mark II would be a great companion.

According to what I've read the MK II is the least inaccurate. I have the SSC 1:1 IM Mk III Bust on order now, I'm considering getting the Mk I and the Mk II to companion them.

Back