Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios Iron Man Film Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok. So you don't think they got all 250 then? They just let you know that there are only 250. That seems kinda weird, but ok, I see. It almost makes it seem like they got all 250 with the way they put the ediition size up there like that.

Well, with 2, I can at least cancel one, unless they bring out the Mark II 1:1 and then this goes back!

Please god SSC, make the Mark II Bust!! Maybe give him red lights as a EX or something!! Just give us the Mark II 1:1!!!!

im_desk07_1024.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

That website is misbehaving - I put 3000 in my cart with no problem.
Of course I did not try to actually pay for the deposits on all those, but
still.

But I just went back to the MR website and when I looked yesterday, there was a big "Sold Out" in red over the Mark II Helmet. Now there is nothing on the helmet! But going into the Mark II page, it still says that there are only 250 available, so......

anyone have any more pics of that size and quality? the only ones i find in google are small screen caps

nevermind, found them on the ironman website. cool, just updated my psp wallpaper.

nice one sickboy. got the Mark III full shot?

Man I wanted to own at least the Mark 3 if not all of them before seeing the movie. Now having seen the movie, I Really want all of them now! :drool :drool :drool
But these are just too damn expensive! :banghead

Since we're talking Museum Replicas Marvel stuff, has anyone seen pics of their Captain America Shield? BBTS had it up for Pre-Order, it's sold out, but no pic. I have the Factory X version and wanted to see the differences.

Since we're talking Museum Replicas Marvel stuff, has anyone seen pics of their Captain America Shield? BBTS had it up for Pre-Order, it's sold out, but no pic. I have the Factory X version and wanted to see the differences.

I'm hoping the difference is that the new ones don't look like they've been tossed across a parking lot before they're shipped.

Well, they are offering both the 1940s version, lets see if they get it accurate, SSC's wasn't. Then they are offering the modern version. According to what I've been able to find pics of those two pieces are set to be shown next month.

Back