Museum Replicas/Windlass Studios Iron Man Film Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mark 02 is the only wildcard because its an exclusive to one site which means that'll be a selling mark for a while.

Here is my take on it. The MR/WS Iron Man Comic Mark I helmets retailed for $349.99 (Silver) and $399.99 (Gold) respectively. I bought my Gold for $160 from a retailer site (Statue Toys) and just got my Silver last week for $150 shipped. That is a drastic drop of a little over 60% and those are excellently done. If the Mark 03 which is retailing at $424.99 takes the same drop you're looking at about $280 helmets and lower.

My advice is if you know you won't like it, get it and flip to try and recoup your funds while the Iron Man kick is still there. If you wait too long though especially in this economy you'll probably lose a lot more than $130 trying to unload it. Like I said, I would buy them around $250 and history has shown that I will own them at that price if I just wait a few months.
that's so true,i just got a 1940's captain shield for $140 shipped because we all know of the problems (dings,scratches,etc.) that they came with.Why would you pay regular price when most likely they will be lower down the road.I do have the mark 2,but will cancell the mark 3 and find it later at a lower price for sure.

Back