1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

You should email them. It's probably a limitation of their online cart system that an item flagged as "free shipping," even if it doesn't qualify for your destination, is not eligible for reward point use.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

So fucling excited for this figure.

So fucling excited for this figure.

You are not alone.

:impatient:

The last few days I've been logging on here first thing in the morning hoping for some OMG pics.:cuckoo:

Doesn't hurt to dream, I guess.

Haha me too but it'll probably be in 30 days (if she's not delayed) til those pics come. :(

But since I got widow t hold me over I'm not so anxious

Getting closer and closer to May. We shall see if she makes the deadline. :impatient:

Getting closer and closer to May. We shall see if she makes the deadline. :impatient:

It's not looking likely, at least not for us.

She might be out in Hong Kong in May, however.

I bought a Batpod just to display this figure! I don't mind waiting a little longer.

I did exactly the same. Now my Batpod sits idle in my garage. It will be joined by the 89 Batmobile when it eventually gets here.

Nice! I want to see some pics when she arrives.

Nice! I want to see some pics when she arrives.

You just gave me a very interesting idea...what happens if I put this Catwoman inside the 89 Batmobile? Will have to test that one out when both finally decide to show up...which at this rate will be Q4 2013

Pirates have nice booty.

snack-roberts-american-pirates-booty-4oz.jpg

Anne Hathaway has a nice booty.

Her stunt double on the Batpod scenes certainly did to me.:lol

But I kinda like Anne Hathaway's looks in general. Just watch Love and Other Drugs and you'll probably agree.:hi5:

Her stunt double on the Batpod scenes certainly did to me.:lol

But I kinda like Anne Hathaway's looks in general. Just watch Love and Other Drugs and you'll probably agree.:hi5:

I will be watching that tomorrow on channel 4. But at certain parts of the film, it won't be her looks I will be looking at! Lol

Go watch Havoc....thank me later..

that scene where catwoman bends over on the batpod and blows up some debris, my god. what a booty

Back