1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

no no no ~ the tongue-to-nose ratio and the angle of the right paw is skewed by the lens and lighting.

it's definitely the same as the proto.

Typical Sideshow Freaks reaction. Just admit you're wrong.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

how can i be wrong when it feels so right?

: D

ulEZsp1.gif

Brilliant!:lol:rotfl:rotfl

I want a 1/6th scale Hot Toys polar bear figure. Would go nice with my Avengers collection and Catwoman. Maybe I will sell my Bat Pod and have Catwoman ride on the polar bear.

those pics look like something Mattel would offer in the barbie line...

No kidding its especially disturbing because hot toys has yet to produce a female that does not look like she's wearing a diaper from behind... Which leads me to believe that not only are dudes in these forums creepily oogleing their dolls..they have a diaper fetish

:goodpost::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This kitty's got claws

Come to think about it. The most likely pose I would put her is on the batpod with the goggles down...so bad sculpt or not, removable mask or not, it doesn't really bother me. Now, if you tell me she doesn't look good on the batpod or can't really sit well on it...then, I'll be very :mad:

I have a strong feeling it will come out in June..and with my order being with BBTS, that means August.

hmm any idea why sideshow reward points cant be added to this?

Can use them on some hottoys preorder but not this

hmm any idea why sideshow reward points cant be added to this?

Can use them on some hottoys preorder but not this

My friend, the Free Shipping SS is offering negates the use of your rewards points. You can only use the reward points on stuff that has a shipping charge.

Or you can email them and ask to be charged for shipping and use your points - saw someone else did that in another thread who had enough points for the entire order.

My friend, the Free Shipping SS is offering negates the use of your rewards points. You can only use the reward points on stuff that has a shipping charge.
From the uk so I have to pay for shipping

Or you can email them and ask to be charged for shipping and use your points - saw someone else did that in another thread who had enough points for the entire order.
nice to know

Back