1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

and some would say we are not like sheep at all!

I am going to be crazy and say that Catwoman will look great and very much like the proto.

Daring Irishman here!
Even more daring Irishman here and I would say don't be a sheep...wait and see!
:peace

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Even more daring Irishman here and I would say don't be a sheep...wait and see!
:peace

Off topic, but can you please tell me the backstory of that polar bear (???) that's in your sig? Is he dead or tranquilized or something? :lol

Off topic, but can you please tell me the backstory of that polar bear (???) that's in your sig? Is he dead or tranquilized or something? :lol

He's happy. he's a rescue with 24 hour care. its a happy story. he just enjoys being scrunched.
:lol

He's happy. he's a rescue with 24 hour care. its a happy story. he just enjoys being scrunched.

Wow, did you actually rescue him or did you pull that gif from a video or something?

Wow, did you actually rescue him or did you pull that gif from a video or something?

Jesus no, just a cool story from BBC news.

It says BBC on the top left.
yup.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16295287

ScreenShot2013-04-23at205357_zps1c59ab52.png

ScreenShot2013-04-23at205341_zps40d77333.png

Last edited:

What an awesome video, thanks for sharing.

Sorry for the derail, now back to our regular scheduled panicking :panic::panic:

...[/QUOTE]

The figure is still available pretty much everywhere, only the exclusive/limited version with the cowl is sold out at Sideshow. In all honesty, I think this figure will be available and in many peoples' hands for months before it sells out. There's no way it's going to sell out during pre-order.

That's another thing people always seem to say

I've still got hope that The recent batch of pics are just poor and the in hand pics are incoming, got my last flexpay on her for mid may, no changes yet. Hopefully OMG will get pics her in the next week or so

Happy or not, I must formally request that you change your signature. Every time I see a post of yours, I am entranced by the bear.

That's another thing people always seem to say

You honestly think this figure is going to sell out? Batman DX12 didn't sell out. Bane didn't sell out. Luke DX07, Indy DX05, etc... The first two are sold out now of course, after release. Hot Toys produces in large quantities. Comparatively, there should be no danger this is going to sell out during pre-order. It's just not likely to happen. About the only thing that could dramatically change the likelihood is if Hot toys are producing this figure as a fraction of the production run of their others - which could be true, but nothing has ever been so much as hinted about it.

Last edited:

i'm going to need some photoshopped pictures with lines drawn all over them, detailing the microscopic changes.

someone needs to step up.

HT has been rollin out releases like clockwork now (despite 4500 IM figs coming). Loki, endo Terminator now Wolverine. I'd assume IM Mark VII would be next week. Wonder if Selina follows soon after?

I now want a polar bear cub
Isn't the bad pictures usually an indication of a soon release?

Happy or not, I must formally request that you change your signature. Every time I see a post of yours, I am entranced by the bear.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Nope. The bear is here to stay.

i'm going to need some photoshopped pictures with lines drawn all over them, detailing the microscopic changes.

someone needs to step up.

wait!

If the in-hand figure looks like this new pic I will cancel my order. I can't imagine that big of a change. This new head looks nothing like the original preview, what a debocal it would be if they launched that figure. I mean, the DX 05 doesn't look great, but it doesn't look cheap. This sculpt looks cheap. :panic::panic::panic::panic:

no no no ~ the tongue-to-nose ratio and the angle of the right paw is skewed by the lens and lighting.

it's definitely the same as the proto.

Back