1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

That always bothered me about Black Widow too. It's not a matter of demanding that women be thin for movies roles, but when the character is supposed to be incredibly athletic and the actor playing them (regardless of gender) is clearly not, then it breaks a bit of the believability.

Its' not about Black Widow being or not being thin, it's about her being fit.

(And it certainly didn't help that she's far from a great actress.)

Hathaway, on the other hand, was incredibly believable as someone fully capable of all the things that her character was supposed to be.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

i finally found the video
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0J0ZXCPPo&list=PLA71007C37B566EA8&index=9[/ame]

That always bothered me about Black Widow too. It's not a matter of demanding that women be thin for movies roles, but when the character is supposed to be incredibly athletic and the actor playing them (regardless of gender) is clearly not, then it breaks a bit of the believability.

Hathaway, on the other hand, was incredibly believable as someone fully capable of all the things that her character was supposed to be.

Hathaway's heels are a greater impediment to the kind of physical activity these two engage in than the few extra inches on Scarjo's chest. And yet folks have an issue with the boobs but not the heels? It all comes down to where you're prepared to suspend your disbelief. Scarjo may not be a great actress, but she's easily got enough chops to pull of the Black Widow role.

Did anyone notice that she flipped her goggles down before she fired the cannons and they magically flipped back up afterwards?

Did anyone notice that she flipped her goggles down before she fired the cannons and they magically flipped back up afterwards?

You're a couple months late. :lol

Anne got into great shape to play Catwoman, and that makes a huge difference.

I hope they put SJ on a diet/training regimine for Avengers 2.

It looks like she's already slimmed down quite a bit for Cap 2.

cap-6.jpg

She's been carrying that lucky gnome everywhere lately, even during takes. Gives the roto artists one helluva job in post.

I think it just has more to do with how the character was written. Everything was just over the top and silly. It's hard to take anything or anyone in Avengers seriously, really.

What happened to her breasts? They look smaller and less voluptuous.

If there's been a truly great Marvel-based superhero movie already, I surely haven never heard about it. There have been some pretty good ones, some "meh" ones and plenty of terrible ones. I can't believe for a second that anything about Scarlet Johansen would register a blip when picking faults with these movies. Talk about not seeing the forest through the trees. :slap And to criticize her figure? And her acting (in general)? :thwak

She does look better, but I want to see those arms toned up a bit.

Black Widow is an athlete.

last time i checked this was a catwoman thread.... not a BW one

If there's been a truly great Marvel-based superhero movie already, I surely haven never heard about it. There have been some pretty good ones, some "meh" ones and plenty of terrible ones. I can't believe for a second that anything about Scarlet Johansen would register a blip when picking faults with these movies. Talk about not seeing the forest through the trees. :slap And to criticize her figure? And her acting (in general)? :thwak

So your point is that my opinion regarding Johansson is invalid because of your opinion of the movie?

I'm wondering what the shipping is going to be. She's a tiny little thing, so her box is probably going to be the same size or smaller than Bane's. So hopefully shipping won't be close to $20 like the 2.0 Joker.

Back