1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I am not sure the Catwoman booty matches the Black Widow booty. I think they are the same (parts) in the HT universe, not sure about the respective actresses. I think Scarjo has a definite edge on this one.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

snack-roberts-american-pirates-booty-4oz.jpg

Professor, what's another word for pirate treasure?

I am not sure the Catwoman booty matches the Black Widow booty. I think they are the same (parts) in the HT universe, not sure about the respective actresses. I think Scarjo has a definite edge on this one.

I agree.

ScarJo is "built differently" if ya know what I mean.:naughty

I thought ScarJo looked ridiculous as a superhero. Her body didn't look right, I never bought her as someone capable of all those athletic moves. I'm an athlete myself, so maybe it's nitpicking but I can't help but feel she was just in there because otherwise it would be a boys club and they specifically chose her because she takes like every role

I thought ScarJo looked ridiculous as a superhero. Her body didn't look right, I never bought her as someone capable of all those athletic moves. I'm an athlete myself, so maybe it's nitpicking but I can't help but feel she was just in there because otherwise it would be a boys club and they specifically chose her because she takes like every role

They cast her because she's hot and she can act :dunno

I guess this is getting til June

First pics we ever saw of this figure, before the official specs on page 1 of this thread.

Oh yah, MJ Thriller was another figure that turned out worse than the proto

I'm sorry but I'm like some others on here, they are two different head sculpts ; not just bad lighting and if the one on the right is what we're getting instead of the prototype we've been looking at for months on the left I'm going to cancel my pre-order the second some in hand pictures prove it from Asia.

Not many people have this for preorder on eBay. Must be ready to come out.

They cast her because she's hot and she can act :dunno

Anne got into great shape to play Catwoman, and that makes a huge difference.

I hope they put SJ on a diet/training regimine for Avengers 2.

That body couldn't do a backflip if it wanted to.

SJ can act? What?

Not many people have this for preorder on eBay. Must be ready to come out.

May you be totally correct in your observation/ deduction---OMG pics soon please!!!:pray::pray:

The prototype looks good but the production looks meh so far IMO

The prototype looks good but the production looks meh so far IMO

Better in- hand pics from multiple sources will be quite telling.

We shall see...:impatient:

And welcome to the Freakshow!

Better in- hand pics from multiple sources will be quite telling.

Yep. Lighting, angle of shot, lens distortion, it all plays a role and can make people swear its a different sculpt or bad sculpt or whatever.

Anne got into great shape to play Catwoman, and that makes a huge difference.

I hope they put SJ on a diet/training regimine for Avengers 2.

That body couldn't do a backflip if it wanted to.

unless she can change genetics i doubt it.
she has a body type, nothing she can tone it but never change her shape.

Back