MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! This figure looks absolutely amazing! :rock

I really wasn't planning on getting this, but this looks extremely awesome!! I'm really gonna consider this one!!! :rock :rock :rock

The headsculpt looks fantastic, love the tattoos on the body, I only think the second outfit looks a bit bland and the denim pants maybe even cheapish, compared to the other one.
I'd hoped HT would have included a pic of his back, to show the "Crow on Skull" tattoo as well.

Definitely another homerun for HT!!! :rock :rock :rock

Whoa, looks awesome. I didn't really like the movie, but I might have to pick this up so I can have a good Sly figure on my shelf.

exp-barney-what-ht-miss.jpg

Thats a pretty BIG knife, HT's doesnt usually miss stuff like that.

Doesnt look like its included with the figure though.. :dunno

Maybe we should all send HT's some emails and hope theyll pick up on it and update it accordingly??

would be great if they could fix it before release :panic:

Thats a pretty BIG knife, HT's doesnt usually miss stuff like that.

Doesnt look like its included with the figure though.. :dunno

Maybe we should all send HT's some emails and hope theyll pick up on it and update it accordingly??

would be great if they could fix it before release :panic:

Let's start a petition! :lol ( This was meant as a joke.)

Head sculpted by Kojun.. Awesome! No need to think, will get this as soon as pre-order is open! :rock

That is amazing!!!:yess: My girlfriend says "They forgot to put all his wrinkles in!" I told her awesome doesn't age!:pfft:

Dammit!!!!! I had zero interest in this line but the Sly sculpt is out of this world. Easily one of the best, if not THE best likeness ever. :thud:

Dammit!!!!! I had zero interest in this line but the Sly sculpt is out of this world. Easily one of the best, if not THE best likeness ever. :thud:

This is ridiculous, its a must, superb!

I had no interest in the idea of expendables figure before I saw this, I need this!

Wow!! Amazing headsculp!! :horror:horror

I m very surprised and love this figure but...

where the hell is his back knife ?? :dunno

Besides.. the blue jeans look cheap, very, very cheap quality :slap

The torso looks fat, while the arms are new sculped,I believe that his torso is the same than whiplash /Rourke, and does'nt match too well with Stallone's actual body shape

Anyways, Yulli and Kojun are the best HT sculptors to date .. again, Amazing work with Stallone's headsculp!!

Last edited:
Talk about sucksville.... full on exposed toy elbows with no option to hide them.

Makes me so glad I do not give the slightest crap about the movie or the line. There will be those that do not care but I'm paining for those that like this thing and do care.

And those are Dad jeans if i've ever seen them

Very nice head and hat though. I'd also like a Rocky one.

Back