MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable!! It's not a purchase for me since I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, but there is to hoping that we might see a revised Rambo or Rocky now.

I usually hate people who talk the way I am about to now, but, that is the best headsculpt ever seen, if you disagree you are a feckin idiot!

Can't wait to see the Statham and Li figures.

Simply amazing.

Don't be so vague in your opinion man! Are you likely to buy this figure or what? :lol

My G/F just wandered in and said it looks like George Michael:slap:slap:cuckoo::cuckoo:

album-ladies-gentlemen-the-best-of-george-michael.jpg

:rotfl

Don't be so vague in your opinion man! Are you likely to buy this figure or what? :lol
:lol Getting two. Need a second head and body for the second costume. Can't not do!

Hopefully the statham figure comes with his 2nd costume, too. If he does, I will buy 2 of him, so i'll end up with him and Sly in both their costumes on the shelf.

I'm doubling up on these bad boys!

The one thing I have realised is sly is missing is a baseball cap for the civvy clothes.

I'm absolutely blown away by this figure, I think it may be the stand out in my collection. Headsculpt is just unreal. The best headsculpt i've come across in my short time collecting.

I'm going to have a hard time resisting this one... I didn't like the movie... but damn it that headsculpt!

Seems kind of dumb to buy the figure just cuz the headsculpts nice if you're not a fan of the movie and don't have custom needs, better to save your money and just admire photos for free.

End of this year / start of this year as well, I can live with that.

I'm seriously blown away by this figure, the most excited i've ever been since the T-800, maybe even more and the T-800 from T2 is my favourite fictional character of all time.

True. But I do feel like I need a Stallone in my collection... here's hoping for another license.

So you're saying the rest of the Expendables aren't going to be made?

If so that sucks.
Well they have pretty much confirmed they are doing Statham and Li as well as Sly, I can't see the rest of the team or any bad guys happening but you never know.

personally, visible poas (that elbow joints are such eyesore to me) + lousy film = easy pass. but this figure is making it hard for me to stick to my own rules.

still, i would much rather have a rocky/rambo sculpt of this quality.

The arm joints are a neccessary evil, you get noticeably better articulation than you do with a muscle body on these newer bodies. The arm joints take nothing away from the figures for me.

thats gotta be one of the best Stallone sculpts ever. great likeness!

yup, best stallone sculpt by far. i just wish we have one of him in his prime as well, as his most iconic characters. this is a botoxed up grandpa version of sly, and from a mediocre film.

Back