MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the movie and I love the figure.. but it's still a pass. Just not iconic enough. Rambo IV on the other hand...

This is so awesome, just have to post again!
Wish HT would release it QUICKSMART, with the current exchange rate it would be so easy to grab 2 of these for me.
Who knows what the ex rate will be for us Aussies in a few months time... cmon HT hurry uppp...... :)

That sculpt is outstanding. It's a travesty we don't have a Rambo IV that looks like that. :(

Yes, we need a figure of this at this level of quality, I'll go nuts if they ever come through.

rambo_v_artwork.jpg

I would LOVE to know who sculpted this, my money is on Yulli.

Nope. Kojun. Its in the updated 1st post now.

Very surprising, I mean it's still as good as Yulli's Stallone's, but surprising as so far, Kojun's stuff for HT has been iffy but this is up to what we expected from his custom work.

Awesome, thanks for posting, dude. You/this just made my night :rock

Yup, great cap to my night.

All 3 ways to display this guy look fantastic. OK the midsection joint on the nude body notwithstanding. Even so I'd have a very hard time deciding on which look to go for.

It's just stunning what Hot Toys can do with Stallone. Unreal work. I really hope we see one last Rambo (part 4) and Rocky (part 1) next. :pray:

I said it before seeing this figure, but I'll say it again now, if they do Rambo 4, it will be my most treasured figure I own, without question. This figure is just amazing.

I'm still keeping the Rambo hope alive. This body is a bit closer to a Rambo physique, Stallone got really cut for Expendables, slimmer than this figure looks, but, the body would work great for Rambo.

A Rambo DX is a must at this point. Don't even care what version, but there's certainly improvements to made upon the pt. I and II figures. While I like Rocky a lot, Rambo is THE Stallone role imo.

A Rambo DX is a must at this point. Don't even care what version, but there's certainly improvements to made upon the pt. I and II figures. While I like Rocky a lot, Rambo is THE Stallone role imo.

Being a HUGE Stallone fan i'd give Rocky the edge. Still I love them both.

Consider this pre-ordered. Amazing work Hot Toys. Does anyone know if they reused the whiplash body for this figure?

Back