MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMAZING work. I love it, and I haven't even seen the movie. With every newsletter I get excited. Just SHOW THE TRON LEGACY STUFF ALREADY!

Look at the eyes in the HD shots! Honestly, who needs Enterbay anymore. Hot Toys have them owned in every conceivable way.

Despite the fact that I am THE quintessential Sylvester Stallone hater. There is no room to doubt that this is a wicked cool figure. If it had any other portrait than Sylvester Stallone (or Arnold Schwarzenneger)...I would be down for 2.

Edit - PS...what do you all think the chances are that the production portrait will be that well-done?

Man that is one good Stallone sculpt. Instantly recognizable and spot on IMO.

If I had endless amounts of money I would be getting him but have to pass due to other amazing figures coming.

Nice job HT's!

Good thing he will arrive between Q4-2010 to Q1-2011.. Plenty of cash to burn during the Holidays! :naughty

Edit - PS...what do you all think the chances are that the production portrait will be that well-done?

Very good, I can't think of an HT portrait that hasn't looked as good in production as it did at prototype over the past year. Their proto-production matching is amazing, very little difference.

I usually hate people who talk the way I am about to now, but, that is the best headsculpt ever seen, if you disagree you are a feckin idiot!

Can't wait to see the Statham and Li figures.

Simply amazing.

Great Kojun Sculpt, his first HT Sculpt if I'm not wrong.

He is also doing the Chris Reeve Superman. Goodie.

Great Kojun Sculpt, his first HT Sculpt if I'm not wrong.

He is also doing the Chris Reeve Superman. Goodie.

no mate, you're thinking of arnie kim :wink1:
kojun already made some more heads for hot toys, bale (john connor), robert downey (tony stark) etc

Back