MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like a hybrid of old and new parts, forearms are defiitely new and Stallone specific, biceps and shoulders look like the T-800, not familiar enough with the Whiplash body but seems like that's the torso.

It's just my wishful thinking, but I really hope maybe the torso is a Stallone specific, on the larger side body designed with intent for possible Rambo 4 and Rocky Balboa figures, the Wolverine/Comedian body is better propotion for Expendables Stallone, but this body can work for all 3 movies.

Hot Toys does love them some Sly and they don't seem to make single-purpose bodies. So anything is really game at this point.

It seems like a hybrid of old and new parts, forearms are defiitely new and Stallone specific, biceps and shoulders look like the T-800, not familiar enough with the Whiplash body but seems like that's the torso.

Whiplash has identical arms (forearms+upperarms) with T-800.... As it is (proto), Sly has identical rubber Torso and Abdomen as Whiplash.

I shall make no attempt to resist this figure like I have a few others recently. A Stallone figure of this quality is a must. Simple as that.

Yeah, it stands to reason that will try to reuse parts as much as possible to keep their costs down.

I'm a little wary of the price since it has extra costume and the accessory load out is good--lately this kind of package runs $165. :(

But I enjoyed the film and think this is a really good fig--I will do my best to pre-order/buy.

Great looking figure.

Rambo III is the first figure that had a dead on sculpt that set everything in motion. And now HT has backed that up with the most acurate sculpt to date IMHO.

The tats are also a big FU to Enterbays unreleased Prison Break.

Great looking figure.

Rambo III is the first figure that had a dead on sculpt that set everything in motion. And now HT has backed that up with the most acurate sculpt to date IMHO.

The tats are also a big FU to Enterbays unreleased Prison Break.

I think Prison Break/Pirates of the Carribean was the turning point. Thats when they really started to improve. Their first few figures were so bad :lol

I think this is a great figure. The extra outfit options are a little boring, but the beret look is awesome. The tattoos look nice, but the regular rubber muscle body would make the chest look cleaner.

OMG the this is a fantastic looking figure!!! The likeness is one of HT's best yet imho. I love the movie but not sure I need a figure of the characters but this is sure tempting! Another home run from HT!

Back