1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

See my sales thread - only 1 is now available as I have a buyer for the short version and am giving away the other

Does anyone know how you replace the sonar head batteries? I just got this and the eyes barely light up...

For You...Enjoy Collectors

2iw0bht.jpg

ay37t2.jpg

2s9wthv.jpg

2d7sntg.jpg

I think I'm going to make a serious stop-motion with my Batman and Joker. I always see silly stuff like Joker breakdancing against Michael Jackson. Just once I'd like someone to re-enact the T-800 vs T1000 battle or something.

Does anyone know how you replace the sonar head batteries? I just got this and the eyes barely light up...

Anyone help with replacing batteries? Where do I get them? Size, etc?

Excellent pic. Is that your Medix Batman? Looks stunning.

I really like the DX as it is apart from the leaking and the overly large PERS eyes.

Just received my DX Bats yesterday, my first Hot Toys figure of many to come. I had tempered my expectations anticipating that the figure couldn't be quite as good as the pictures Hot Toys posted, but I am very glad to say that this figure is stunning in real life. I got the lforigno cape as well and I'm very happy with that decision. There's no comparison between it and the stock cape.

sick photo man

thanks a lot :)

Excellent pic. Is that your Medix Batman? Looks stunning.

I really like the DX as it is apart from the leaking and the overly large PERS eyes.

yes buddy, that's my medix figure on the right. on the left it's the DX with no mods. Just love the accessories with the backpack and gun etc.

Here is my Barman DX with lforigno cape and neck mod. I just love this figure. I admire it every day :)
batmandx.jpg

That medi headsculpt...just amazing. Great pic thrust

Back