1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

It does appear more round. I've never taken the sonar head out of the box or really even looked at it, was the shape of it a reported problem, does it look bad on display or anything?

It does appear more round. I've never taken the sonar head out of the box or really even looked at it, was the shape of it a reported problem, does it look bad on display or anything?

Some of the first batch ones had a warped top of the head, but the fixed ones are a tad wider and rounder than the pers head which IMO actually makes them more accurate

The pers head is too narrow (and ears if both pers and sonar head are too long)

Still need to get one of these, but have to wait as its hard to find one under $600

I have this figure. Def one of my best

what do you think a fair price would be for one of sonar heads loose? Ive seen it for around 60. seems a bit much though.

I just recieved my replacment body from hot toys, it took 4 months but they were kind enough to include a free set of hands, boots and all the pegs.

That"s good news mate. Was yours leaking?

You won't find anything of this guy for a "fair" price.

This guy still impresses... it's usually the favorite whenever guests come over.

hey guys if I am making a custom Bruce Wayne would the Bale head that comes with TDK figure work with a nude bank robber joker body?or would it look out of scale.

thanks in advance

hey guys if I am making a custom Bruce Wayne would the Bale head that comes with TDK figure work with a nude bank robber joker body?or would it look out of scale.

thanks in advance

Yes, they are in scale with one another.

Still thinking about purchasing this one as I already have all the other HT bat figures. The only thing which makes this one stands out is the improvement Bruce Wayne head (over the OC version).

Are you talking about the mouth plates? B/c the DX02 Bats doesn't come with bruce Wayne head. The V1 "New Suit" TDK Batman comes with one though.

My apologies. I meant the V1 "New Suit" TDK Batman. Still doubting about this one.

The DX is great, but if I would've started collecting HT at the time TDk was released I would've just had the V1 and that's it. Bu with both prices being so hi now, i'd say go for the DX if you can and just make sure you get the DCD batch with the har plastic core

I already have all the HT Bats figures except the TDK version. The question is if it's worth shelling out a lot of bucks for V1 version when everybody says that the DX version is far superior.

Back