1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

actually there was one a few weeks ago that sold for what was equivalent to $541, im not sure what currency it was. haha i agree with you about the crazy guy. And okay now we on the same level.

TDK DX & BAT-POD 1920x1080 Full HD

5335203643_b2f33c13e7_o.jpg

*save*

*set desktop picture*

:yess:

That's beautiful, agen. And that's exactly the camera I want to get next.

Wow, Agen. That pic is incredible! I doubt that Maglor will be the only one setting that as their desktop background. ;)

Hey coco can u give me the URL to put in the box. I didn't et to leave you positive feedback for that brilliant DX02

Will his rubber suit wrinkle if his elbows are left in a bent pose for any significant amount of time.

Will I be damned having to use the same exact pose for the rest of my life :lol

The lighting in the photo is beautiful Agen, would love to know your setup for that.

Its not crazy what's crazy are the people who pay for em! lol thats why were FREAKS! no pun intended (not). Anyway yeah the DX02s have skyrocketed lately. If you look at completed listings on ebay they have been selling for high $300s and into the $400s. I found (2) $450s, (1) $410, and (1) $380 with a few more in the $300s! Its a wonderful time to be a DX02 owner

DiFabio dont kid yourself the vultures dont begin feeding til there are 24 hours or less. These are just testing bids to see who will duel who for the DX

This one isn't too expensive. It's kind of surprising. Only 2 days to go and it hasn't gotten that high.

https://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=130472790719

For starters it isn't new (he describes it as "basically" new -- which means not new at all), and secondly he doesn't mention whether it's a DCD DX Batman or not (I'm betting not). And thirdly, no serious bidding goes on until the last few minutes of an Ebay auction. Plenty of people just watch without making a bid until the last few minutes. It could easily hit over the $350 mark by the time there's only 2 minutes left.

you know what I hate about bidding. Okay well in the beginning you have like 2 guys put a bid in and the product is reasonably high like 200, and then with a day left there are a few idiots that feel the urge to bid on it and then the price goes up to like $350, and then the final bidding goes to like $400. I mean why not be smart, hold out and wait til the last minute or two so that it sells cheaper!

For starters it isn't new (he describes it as "basically" new -- which means not new at all), and secondly he doesn't mention whether it's a DCD DX Batman or not (I'm betting not). And thirdly, no serious bidding goes on until the last few minutes of an Ebay auction. Plenty of people just watch without making a bid until the last few minutes. It could easily hit over the $350 mark by the time there's only 2 minutes left.

:exactly: that's how I bid as well...in the last 1 or 2 minutes...

Saw an OC Bats this morning that went from 210 with 9hrs to go to sold for 320..

You see! I mean I wait til the last minute and if its outa my price range it sucks n ure like why couldnt these fools just wait!!! But sometimes I take the chance and just say the hell with it lol. If people wait til the last minutes items will sell much cheaper, but some morons are just impatient and it just frustrates me. lol.

Back