1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

You see! I mean I wait til the last minute and if its outa my price range it sucks n ure like why couldnt these fools just wait!!! But sometimes I take the chance and just say the hell with it lol. If people wait til the last minutes items will sell much cheaper, but some morons are just impatient and it just frustrates me. lol.

Haha totally agree - I've always wondered myself what kind of madness drives people to bid early

Yeah I know! I actually tried to believe that they were like 6" figures or something but that puppy is huge! (brace myself for a thats what she said joke)

I thought that on the last pic he'd have like a superman in the background ready to kick the poo outa those guys lol

Haha nice collection and setup:D
Is the HT GR already out??

Haha nice collection and setup:D
Is the HT GR already out??

Thank you!!:wink1:
BTW: Is the Ghost Rider Medcom with the G.R Hasbro bike...for now I wait for the G.R HT be out!!:impatient::lol

I have my camera in HD just i need to lear how!!I try later and post other pictures too.!!;)
Thank you!!:)

My advice is get this figures EARLY o Pre-Order...;)

Oh I agree...but, you have to admit that the DX 02 was sure to have its value hit the roof as we have seen time and time again on ebay. I just wish my vendor had not run of them !!

I can't complaint, I pay all my bills and I have some extra for my addictions.:wink1:
I understand some collectors wait for the last min. see how looks in hand or if have some Q.C issues and bla,bla,bla...we know all the heroes and Terminator line from Ht always the prices go OUT the control, the only ones I saw the prices never change is in Watmen and Spirit line after that all the figures GONE or TOO MUCH MONEY FOR GET IT NOW!!!;)

I can't complaint, I pay all my bills and I have some extra for my addictions.:wink1:
I understand some collectors wait for the last min. see how looks in hand or if have some Q.C issues and bla,bla,bla...we know all the heroes and Terminator line from Ht always the prices go OUT the control, the only ones I saw the prices never change is in Watmen and Spirit line after that all the figures GONE or TOO MUCH MONEY FOR GET IT NOW!!!;)

I always wonder why HT Bank Robber Joker can be had so cheap.

No matter what it's selling for on Ebay, you can always find a member here selling one for the usual $130.00-$150.00, shipped no less :horror

Heck, mine arrives today for $130.00 :yess:

He's such an awesome figure...I mean...what happend.....did his balls fall of or something....:lol

I always wonder why HT Bank Robber Joker can be had so cheap.

No matter what it's selling for on Ebay, you can always find a member here selling one for the usual $130.00-$150.00, shipped no less :horror

Heck, mine arrives today for $130.00 :yess:

He's such an awesome figure...I mean...what happend.....did his balls fall of or something....:lol

I was lucky, I get from Ebay HT Blade II Abigail W. for $109.00 with shipping!!:yess: like I said when the figure was over a month out!!:yess: was NEW NEVER OPENED with the bown shipping box!!:yess:
Don't wait too long order your figures soon you can!!!;)

Back