1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Haha totally agree - I've always wondered myself what kind of madness drives people to bid early

Seriously, I see ppl bidding like crazy...even at times higher than some other buy it now auctions that perhaps popped up after the auction they are bidding on was posted..as an example i recently I saw a batman demon/scarecrow set that had a few hours to go and was up to like $520 and I'm like why would ppl do this when there are BUY IT NOW auctions for like $450!! I just watch, watch, and watch and if it isn't out of my $$ range in the last few seconds then i STRIKE! :panic:

Maybe even have DX01 come to his rescue since he cannot be without him as it's just too much fun

It will be a black prius with Bat fins :lecture

nonono, Batman is environmental AND cool!
So it will be a black Tesla with Batfins....cause the truth is, the Tesla comes right out of the Wayne r&d department
Full_Tesla_Roadster.jpg

I'm going with a Smart car with giant bat-fins!!! :lol Oh, and maybe have a bat-face on the front kinda like the 40's batmobile.

anybody know how to fix the stupid rubber suit indentation from the stand? I got mine on his left upper thigh and it bothers me alot.

I hate the 'inner-thigh' style stands... I've never used them. For me they're really noticeable and detract a lot from the figure. They also really don't hold the figures as sturdily as the 'waist hugging' style stands.
I much prefer the 'waist hugging' style as they can be very easily disguised. In my current set-up I'm using those style stands on all 3 of my TDK figures:
0000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

The metal 'waist hugger' is hidden inside the jacket on Two Face, inside the waistcoat on Joker and under the belt on Batman.
I also managed to cleverly use Batmans' cape to hide the base stems too! :D

I hate the 'inner-thigh' style stands... I've never used them. For me they're really noticeable and detract a lot from the figure. They also really don't hold the figures as sturdily as the 'waist hugging' style stands.
I much prefer the 'waist hugging' style as they can be very easily disguised. In my current set-up I'm using those style stands on all 3 of my TDK figures:
0000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

The metal 'waist hugger' is hidden inside the jacket on Two Face, inside the waistcoat on Joker and under the belt on Batman.
I also managed to cleverly use Batmans' cape to hide the base stems too! :D

:lol:lol:lol

Lol, to my BIG surprise I already received my figure. WTF thats fast!!
And to my even bigger surprise, its looks absolutely awsome and almost as movie accurate as can be!

I did however did the Neck mod + the biceps armour mod. Seeing pics of others convinced me even before I got it, that it would make the figure even look better, and...it did!!!

Biceps mod caused the gaunlets not to sit further back and that on its point causes less handwrist articulation.
Imo, no big deal since I just love the simple arms against the body + bald fist pose....so not much wrist articulation is needed on that matter.
I even had to cut parts/slim down the body armor under the gaunlet to let the gaunlet sit back far enough to make the handwrist "click" inside the arm.

Neck mod went easy by following the pictures tutorial provided here in this topic.
And I think in my mod the neck is even shorter :)

EDIT: pics from my not so smart smartphone....
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

IMAG0585.PNG

IMAG0587.PNG

IMAG0588.PNG

IMAG0593.PNG

I will need one more thing! A CUSTOM CAPE!
But I prefer a short version rather than all the long versions people offer here...somebody 'sgot a short version cape here to offer? :wave

OMG I am even considering to get a 2nd one of these because I actually really dig the Hong Kong scene pose with the backpack
It makes we wanna get a 2nd one just for poses with a cape :slap

Last edited:
Back