1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

been charged by FP.com today and was told that they only recieved literally a handful of dx02's!! so i was lucky! either thurs or friday for me!!

I wonder if sellers lost a fair amount of pre-orders due to the ab scare and now this piece is more limited than assumed?

been charged by FP.com today and was told that they only recieved literally a handful of dx02's!! so i was lucky! either thurs or friday for me!!

Good luck and enjoy. I think the UK batch has been sorted. Let us know how you get on.

Good luck and enjoy. I think the UK batch has been sorted. Let us know how you get on.

yeh will do! FP.com told me they took many orders but only recieved about 10 dx02s!!

im a bit worried as i havent recieved trackin info/email confirmation yet but they only charged me today so i will ring 2moz if nothing changes! ive never had probs before with them so..!

just checked my shipping info and i should be getting this little bugger tomorrow! still need to convince the gf to let me borrow her camera.

yeh will do! FP.com told me they took many orders but only recieved about 10 dx02s!!

Oh no...

Maybe I won't be getting one then, I only pre-ordered about three weeks ago. :slap

The buggers sold out the day I was finally able to put money into my account to order the sodding thing! Now I'm trying to find somewhere else to order it where shipping isnt ridiculous

Oh no...

Maybe I won't be getting one then, I only pre-ordered about three weeks ago. :slap

yeh they charged and sent to the people already who are due one (the first peeps that ordered i assume-i ordered in oct!) but the bloke did say they are trying to get more!

1st just let me say.......I LOVE THE WAY YOU BRITS TALK. its so cool! I'm a closeted Brit wanna be LOL.

& yes, I think this fig is gonna end up in short supply. But noy cause of oily abs. IMO I think its cause the DX Joker was over ordered. Think about it, the movie is over 2years old, the DX Jokers did kinda take a while to finaly sell out. & with no movie steam to drive the last of the HT TDK movie masterpieces both manufacturers & online stores erred on the side of caustion.

This coupled with how FRACKING WICKED COOL this beauty is, will no doubt cause an unexpected shortage & maybe even a "grail price tag" to boot.

My bbts order has been flying around in circles it seems. Went from Wisconsin to Minnesota then back to Kentucky. It's just stuck in Kentucky it seems...maybe waiting for a plane to Australia???

My alterego order is in Australia. It cleared customs yesterday so I hope it arrives today. Can't wait

Alright fellas, I'm heading to the fabric store to secure a little more of the fabric I made my capes from, and I'll be cutting as many as possible from what I get tonight. I will post a pic of the finished cape and the number of capes I was able to cut once I'm done and offer them up for those who would like them. I already have one spoken for by a friend of mine, but the rest will be up for grabs.

Alright fellas, I'm heading to the fabric store to secure a little more of the fabric I made my capes from, and I'll be cutting as many as possible from what I get tonight. I will post a pic of the finished cape and the number of capes I was able to cut once I'm done and offer them up for those who would like them. I already have one spoken for by a friend of mine, but the rest will be up for grabs.

Sent ya a PM :D

Alright, here's one of my cut capes, quick and dirty like. Just wanted to get a picture of what it looks like all stretched out. There will be some rough edges, unfortunately I'm not a machine so I can't cut perfectly straight, but draped over the figure, evidenced by the pictures of the cape on mine, it looks great.

cape.jpg

For these, I'll be asking $30 shipped, as lforigno did when he was making them.

I also have one cut from the black velvet-type material, pictured here.

bats2.jpg

DSC07308.jpg

That one I'll be asking $40 shipped for, as that material cost me $27 a yard and I won't be making any more from it.

I have 4 of the standard material available and 1 of the velvet available. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

PM sent! :goodpost:

Alright, here's one of my cut capes, quick and dirty like. Just wanted to get a picture of what it looks like all stretched out. There will be some rough edges, unfortunately I'm not a machine so I can't cut perfectly straight, but draped over the figure, evidenced by the pictures of the cape on mine, it looks great.

For these, I'll be asking $30 shipped, as lforigno did when he was making them.

I also have one cut from the black velvet-type material, pictured here.

That one I'll be asking $40 shipped for, as that material cost me $27 a yard and I won't be making any more from it.

I have 4 of the standard material available and 1 of the velvet available. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Hey Crow
Seriousely if you are going to offer capes you really should get one of those circular cutters I linked earlier as it is not a lot of money but gives you smooth edges when cutting. You should be able to find it in the fabric store.

I'll look into it if there's a next time. I just cut these up and offered them on impulse, so I had to use the materials I had lying around.

Really cool of you to do Crow. Im gonna try this myself I think. TDK will be here tomorrow!!

Back